Can the Lotus vape oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fyiistay

Okay, so I recently decided to purchase the Lotus vaporizer (first vape! yay!) and I have a question posing. I really want to try oil, but I've never had the chance, since I never wanted to spend the $ on an oil rig that I wouldn't use a lot. So can a Lotus vape the oil? :p

Oh and also, how are dabs like? I've never tried one before lol and I'm really wanting to try it! I hear its crazy. How much would I need to dab on first time use? I kinda wanna go all out and smoke (vape* so used to saying smoke lol) like .5 on my first dab tbh lol

fyiistay,

420time

now im kinda wondering that too. i dont think itll work that well, the metal is heated and then may leak through those holes onto the wood? or leak somewhere unwanted.

420time,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I don't use oils but long heat up times, +40sec, can prematurely brown the wooden cap.

If you can vape the oil with less than 40sec hits, all you need is some organic 100% cotton.

vorrange,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Dafni

Works just perfect! I do it all the time.
A drop or two on some cotton gives many many tasty hits. Pure convection dabs. Haven't touched my nails since I figured that out. The Lotus rocks, for all kinds of concentrates, not just oil. Even works perfect with some oldskool import stuff.

Disassembled my Lotus recently to check the wood for scorching and it looked okay. Just some slight darkening on one side, and that was after a long sesh of chain hitting between 2 users, strictly concentrates.

420time

then doesn't the wood just accumulate alot of oil? its like vaping half the oil and other half just going to waste.

420time,

Dafni

What wood?? The wooden part of the Lotus has no contact with your vapor. Unless you blow in it. There's no wood in the airpath behind your load.

The Lotus is very efficient! Take that from someone who is always looking for efficiency in vapes. Nothing goes to waste, and what condenses in the stem can be reclaimed quite easily if you're after the least tiny bits of your meds.

CheeseSandwich

I feel like i'm in the lotus thread.:brow: I have had great results putting some reclaim oil from my Sublimator on a bed a flowers in my Lotus.:cheers:

CheeseSandwich,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom