Can i vape hash with arizer EQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

sodope28

hello i been using the eq for a couple months and never tried using hash in it. i would liks to know if it is possible and how can i do it. Thanks

sodope28,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Use some herbs for hash to melt into. And I think it would be better/safer to hit it inversely - put whip in the bottom end of the cyclone bowl and put EQ on top upside down and inhale. This way you can inhale as fast as you wish and no danger of hash melting down into heater.

Seek,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Well, like said above...

Take some ABV and some hash ... try to make tiny balls and mix it with the ABV, the ABV will barely affect the taste...
Put the EQ at 220C(430F)
Use the elbow packing method IMO

Seek, I want to correct you. the hash does not melt onto the herbs...it just "stuck" into it and gets dry as the oil leaves the hash... you should not worry about melting onto the heater...

I see this mistake here again and again and not only here...its important to clarify that hash does not melt rather the opposite happens (in vape temp)

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
This is how I do it depending on whether the hash is bubble or full melt. First,,,I try to vape both hash and flowers together. I also try to vape same or similar strains of both hash and flower, for instance: I have some Hollywood og bubble hash. I vape it together with another og flower like Emerald or Galaxy og ect. Since it is a bubble hash,,,you can safely put some hash in the bowl and load en elbow hit of the flower and vape. I also have some GDP flower that I have pared with Grape ape bubble. If it is indeed a full melt hash,,,you will have to sandwich it between (a layer of flower on top and a layer on bottom) some flower in the elbow. Happy vaping and congrats on your EQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom