Camouflet Injector

coolbreeze

High moment 🤣🤣 you sound like you know more about what I'm saying than I do. Yes, I'm trying to figure out if the injector pairs well with the Inductor.
It sure does!
Like if it actually works well enough to compare to other ball vapes
It sure does! I'm not sure it would keep up with every one of them in terms of back-to-back, unreheated hits, and because it's unregulated temps range with the application of heat/technique. It can be extremely powerful but it's also pretty forgiving. I have never torched a bowl with it, but it does tend to roast darker than I generally prefer, but I am still learning it myself.

That said, I have others that are refined to perform better in some ways--and they do--but the Injector is a fine vape in its own right. I would happily use this alongside or in place of many of mine.

Last edited:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
This one will be a little different as it's not expected to retain heat in the same way that gem matrices do but I've never noticed any shortfall during a hit. It doesn't cool as quickly as you'd think, but it does reheat very quickly. For my use style, it's as functional as any ball vape more or less.
I'm currently playing with the Injector and I'm trying to dial it in for it's best performance. I don't have an Inductor so I'm using a 20mm enail coil. My preference is for wireless hits, and it sounds like you've got that going. Can you tell me what temp you're running your PID controller and how long you heat?

I still intend to test with a wired coil and a torch, but I'm hoping near ball vape performance is achievable wirelessly.

Grass Yes,

coolbreeze

I'm currently playing with the Injector and I'm trying to dial it in for it's best performance. I don't have an Inductor so I'm using a 20mm enail coil. My preference is for wireless hits, and it sounds like you've got that going. Can you tell me what temp you're running your PID controller and how long you heat?

I still intend to test with a wired coil and a torch, but I'm hoping near ball vape performance is achievable wirelessly.
I have my DC PID at 440F, but I think it's got a significant offset. I hit it within 7 or 8 mins. I'm using an SBL bowl, ABV is golden brown. I don't really use it this way a lot so I'll have to play around with it a bit myself. I think I was using different pipes previously with somewhat different results.
IMG-7481.jpg

What temps have you been using? Have you tried it mounted in a coil? Torch?

Last edited:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
What temps have you been using? Have you tried it mounted in a coil? Torch?
I've been playing around with it. I started out with it at around 450 and worked my way up to 550. Unfortunately for me, it loses heat before the bowl is finished. So I'm experimenting with overheating and letting it cool a bit, like a banger

Torch or mounted coil is up next, but I haven't given up on wireless yet.

Thanks for the tips!

Camouflet

Manufacturer
I've been playing around with it. I started out with it at around 450 and worked my way up to 550. Unfortunately for me, it loses heat before the bowl is finished. So I'm experimenting with overheating and letting it cool a bit, like a banger

Torch or mounted coil is up next, but I haven't given up on wireless yet.

Thanks for the tips!
We've found that 550-600F with a 5-10 minute heat soak when pairing with and enail coil is ideal for darker roasts. You'll want to adjust temperature settings slightly according to your draw speed and the depth of the screen in the bowl you're using. A smooth/steady draw is recommended, if you'd like to use lower temps try slowing your draw speed.

Here's some Injector and Banger highlights from Sneaky Pete's recent livestream. 🦾⚡

Top Bottom