Camouflet Convector SS - Giveaway!

seriousTone

Hello, thanks to the nice people at Camouflet, I was gifted both a stainless steel and titanium version of their redesigned convector stem, tip and cap.

I'd like to send the stainless steel to someone here. It will not come with a condenser because they didn't ship one with it (not that there's anything wrong with that) so you'll either have to order one from them or use an existing one you have from dynavap, etc, or not use one at all.
And also you'll have to pay for postage.

So I'd like to do this by sending it to the person who posts the funniest meme, to me.
Not much gets me to actually laugh out loud - it's a life long curse as I love to laugh.

I'll leave this incredibly niche meme that is hands down one of the funniest I've seen so far.

I guess I'll leave this post a week, depending on if it gets many replies or not, before choosing someone. Goodluck!

Modnote: Before someone reports this contest to the mods, it has been approved already.

Last edited by a moderator:

coolbreeze

7t335l.jpg

Last edited:

PhilosoStoner

Sorry for the delay and thanks for you who tried!

@PhilosoStoner gave me the most audible chuckle do I'm gonna give it to him, congrats!

If I could be so bold as to piggyback your thread, I have a stainless Camouflet that needs a home. Would it be okay if I sent it to @warren0728? The disc golf comment was on point and made me laugh.
Very kind of both of you. Thanks, I appreciate it!😊

Top Bottom