C99 and Other Sativa Dominant Hybrids

Oscar_Milde

Forum Crawler
If you look for posts made by the actual breeders, the cookiefam (Pieguy,Jigga and Sfluxcapacitor), you'll find that I'm right and your wrong:brow:
Cherry pie is GDP X (F1 X Durban) so they share the F1 Durban parent.

If there's one thing I know, it's genetics:nod:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Anyone mentioned Amnesia Haze :) it is 90/10 Sativa/Indica (
Afghani Hawaiian (Hybrid), Jamaican (Sativa), and Laos (Sativa).
Best shit i ever tried :).

Oscar_Milde

Forum Crawler
Sannies Jack has been treating me really well the last few days, I highly (no puns intended) recommend it!

Oscar_Milde,
Reactions: jimbo

jimbo

winterize
Jack the Ripper, Trainwreck, Timewarp(sativa pheno) and Venom (romulan x burmese, sativa pheno) are some great sativa dominant strains I've gotten to check out this year

jimbo,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
That's why I wish I could use them more often...they really do help me, especially when my mood is heading downward. Problem is, it accentuates my anxiety...so finding that right balance is critical, and very hard without consistent supply.

The weird hallucinations I get with too much Sativa, is another story...
SATIVA Dominate strains I love however the ANXIETY is horrible.
HYBRIDS INDICA DOMINATE work best for my illness.

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES is the BEST day time strain for me. (pretty balanced blend of SATIVA/INDICA).
Straight SATIVA strains I can not handle the mind alter.

VAPE the SUGAR!

Almost forgot what I was going to write?
C99 x INDICA of some kind would be nice!
http://sclabs.com/the-cannabinoids.html

Last edited:

Space Case

c99 was one of the best strains I ever tried. got some from a local grower a few years ago and it was so good all around!
how long lasting is it? haven't tried it and don't see it around all that much but will seek out if it has staying power

Space Case,
Reactions: ataxian

C No Ego

how long lasting is it? haven't tried it and don't see it around all that much but will seek out if it has staying power

it lasted quite a while and was waves of feeling good (high) with a body buzz as well so a real good indica/sativa combo at least with the strain version that was available to me. it will depend how it is grown and cured out, etc... you will not be disappointed!

Top Bottom