Budder in your Launch Box?

BennyTengutake

Aloha to All,

This thread wants to be about experience (or speculation) regarding the use of:

Budder
http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/3589.html

In Magic-Flight Launch Tubes and Launch Boxes
http://www.blisssville.com/index.php?cPath=58&osCsid=d3e803dd134b22cb20164eba9665153b.

At the moment, I have neither, but both are on the way.

It seems to me that if both Budder and The Box are each even remotely as good as everyone is reporting, AND IF they will work together, it may open Heavenly Gates to profound experiences in honoring of the Sacred Cannabis readily, and in virtually any venue one might wish to do so.

Ideas, suggestions, usage instructions, warnings, trip reports and all manner of commentary on this subject are encouraged.

BennyTengutake,

Beezleb

I think it would melt and possibly damage it and that stuff sounds amazing.

Beezleb,

max

Out to lunch
Personally, I wouldn't put any kind of gooey concentrate on a LB screen. It's a very fine mesh and since you can't remove it for cleaning....

max,

vap999

Beezleb said:
I think it would melt and possibly damage it and that stuff sounds amazing.
For vaporization, a piece could be placed on top of or mixed with a minimal amount of herb prepared normally for vaporization, or placed on a minimal bed of already-vaped herb.

With the sfuff reported to contain 53% THC vs. 45% for seived hash, it only provides a marginal increase in purity. I would presume the claimed unique plant genetics and, likely related to this, a unique mix of THC and cannabinoid isomers are what makes it more potent. Or maybe the process involves some conversion of isomers (heating/refluxing with an acid?).

Taking an ounce (28 grams) of the highest-grade MJ to make just 3 grams (only 11% yield) sounds way too inefficient and a waste of good MJ. With the starting material already probably containing on the order of 25% THC (7 gram/ounce), most (4 gram/oz) of the THC is apparently being lost in this process.

What does Budder cost (where available) compared to high-test MJ? Does the price reflect the inefficiencies and effort involved in its manufacture, or is it being subsidized to gain market share during its product launch?

As far as the proprietary (trade secret) processing, perhaps he is using super critical fluid extraction (solvent extraction under pressure using liquified carbon dioxide); or running dissolved solutions through chromatography columns, which could help explain the low process yield.

A lot of industry R&D is being directed to the need for improved methods for purifying the mainstream pharmaceuticals now being scaled-up for manufacture in genetically modified plants, with some companies concentrating their product in plant oils to facilitate efficient extraction/purification. If someone were interested, I would presume retrieval of articles and patents in this area would likely include information relevant to the Budder process.

vap999,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
You sound so smart man but it's 99% THC, bubble hash is 53%

I would rather smoke that stuff I think but I dunno I've never tried it

bluntfaced,

Durden

I am Jack's title
Taking an ounce (28 grams) of the highest-grade MJ to make just 3 grams (only 11% yield) sounds way too inefficient and a waste of good MJ. With the starting material already probably containing on the order of 25% THC (7 gram/ounce), most (4 gram/oz) of the THC is apparently being lost in this process.
Even with budder being 99% the above is still true. Seems better to vape twice as much bubble hash :brow:

Back on topic, if you're going to try this stuff in your launch box in addition to Vap999 suggestion of using it on top of some material you should keep an extra fully charged battery on hand to burn the screen clean if things start to go south. My screen seems easier/faster to clean when I don't let material sit inside it for too long and burning it clean with an extra battery for its full duration seems pretty effective (can also turn the unit upside down during this part).

Durden,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Following your same logic you'd have to say it's better just to consume the dro straight up but we all know that's not the case. 99% sounds like the shit and worth a little waste. Bubblew hash loses some actives along the way too.

bluntfaced,
Top Bottom