• Stickybrick Labs

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Doug's Woodery

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • O'Connell Woodworks

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
This Punch is 5/8" dia and about 3/4" deep, with some of that taken by the ring. Same size (though not as deep) as the Triihouse Waldo:
IMG-5869.jpg

Fwiw, if you come across a Waldo grab it--it's the first and possibly best brick. The whip is dicey but the heat path is perfect and it's so easy and effective to use. I really wish SBL would put it back into production with an updated whip/MP/joint.

Oh yeah I just had total déjà vu with you! :freak:

simba

@weedanwine
I am quite a fan of the Butane powered vapes with lids such as the Brick Junior, OWW Micro v4 (smallest butane intake vape with a lid that I know of) and the Nova.

Damn shame about the prominent Nova logo, always a big turnoff. Just not a big logo guy and especially for wood vapes, I prefer that clean smooth undisturbed woodgrain look.

Also like that unlike other lid designs, the vape portion of the Micro v4 can be set inside its lid when hitting it so you don't need to find a place to set it down, etc. Makes handling everything when out and about (in the woods, say) a good bit easier and more convenient in terms of the ser experience. OWW is pretty focused on TKO and baller related stuff recently, but as the link says, if interested reach out. He's also sometimes got some fun wood options available, like Koi, which is what I splurged on. Tho the two tone stock design is pretty fly too.

I've been thinking about the OCW micro V4 for a while but kinda forgot about it and just saw the order day that they're not selling them anymore.

They even took the custom order listing from the site, really looks like they've got all in with the TKO.

simba,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I've been thinking about the OCW micro V4 for a while but kinda forgot about it and just saw the order day that they're not selling them anymore.

They even took the custom order listing from the site, really looks like they've got all in with the TKO.
I have the Micro v3, I love the look of it. It even feels good to hold. However it's my least favorite of all my bricks. I think a big part of it is the lack of the carb. It's also not as satisfying to use somehow. It's surprising because I would expect it to be similar to the others. I can get a good hit easily enough but it is less enjoyable to use.

It's not a bad vape, but I put it behind my Triihouse Lily, SB OG, Jr. And twist.

Grass Yes,

simba

@weedanwine
I'm used to no carb for direct butane vapes so I'm not sure that will be an issue to me, but good to know 👍🏽

Texus

See the note on the website. Looks like you need to just contact and get on the list.

Texus,
Reactions: simba

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
For what it's worth, after meandering through the world of bricks I arrived at the Lamart Piro and the Noisy Cricket which both l suit me perfectly: small, portable, as powerful as I ever need, forgiving of poor technique and excellent with hash. Piro probably because it's so easy to clean.

As with all these things, our use cases and preferences are all wildly different. I'm extremely grateful to this community for the advice and experiences that led me to these excellent devices. I also wonder (often) what happened to the Hydromaxx I attempted to give away to someone on here, that was never actually delivered. The return address was the Chapter House of York Minster. I do hope they had fun with it.

bestvaping

It's very difficult to answer this question since all the vaporizers mentioned are very good in their field. Personally I admire them all and they're all in my rotation (when a brick is too worn or I no longer have a screen, I switch models). I personally prefer my NOVA to the Jr, but the NOVA looks more like a Runt, and I love my Runt with the mini sticky bubbler (also works on the NOVA but is less practical to use). The OG hits the hardest (but I'd describe it more as a fixed vaporizer than a portable one). The smallest and most functional brick is certainly the Cuban. Personally, I've developed a certain habit with my Runt and my mini sticky bubbler, which work perfectly and provide the best of both worlds (damn it, I'm completely addicted). I would now like to obtain an OHV :brow: bricks really are incredible extractors! TM2 is only useful outdoors or when I need to vaporizer discreetly. The gesture of using a brick-style vaporizer reminds me of my long years as a smoker.. maybe that's why I put it at the top of my list.. :)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah Lamart Piro is pretty awesome, so simple, efficient, easy to use, and effective...

Good Vibes Boro Also has the Submarine that seems really nice, similar idea though something unique, his 18mm Killer is a torch driven ball vape meanwhile... Many options!

Top Bottom