Boundless CFV

ElPic

Take my money
New Convection Vape post on Instagram by Boundless Vape!
Full convection and interchangeable herb chambers!! Look like a serious contender for the Crafty!
WTihjKU.png

Edit: I didn't see that uhranium as already create a threat on this vape, sorry! You can delete mine!

YungLeaner

I'm optimistic because of a teardown I just saw on Reddit that PuffItUp did on a CFX. I know people like to label boundless as a company selling Chinese clones but they really aren't. There clearly is actual R&D work being done in their partnership with their Chinese manufacturer/sister company. The teardown proved isolation of the airpath and PuffItUp specifically commented on the solder work and general construction, which matches up with my own experience.

So there's a clear record of Boundless producing a better than expected vape with a Chinese manufacturer, and I'm excited to see them go after real convection. It looks like a Weecke Fenix, but like I said earlier--there are CFX-looking vapes out there as well that don't perform half as well. I gave away my flowermate when I got my CFX because it's not even a comparison.

Pretty disappointed that they went pre-order without even a clear ship date. I don't like to give my money to people until it's in return for an actually shipping product.

Top Bottom