Boronmarket.com ??

MinnBobber

Hi, one website discussion talked about Boronmarket.com, that it had premium glass pieces for sale at super prices. I think they said it costs $50 to be a member there.
I search and find nothing.
Anybody familiar with it, able to shed some light on it?
Thanks

MinnBobber,

clouded vision

That's because you should be looking for boromarket.com the site itself doesn't actually sell glass but there are members with a seller's subscription and you can find good deals but no guarantees

Edit: I just checked and BM does have a store but the deals you are looking for are going to be in the BM forums not the store

Last edited:

MinnBobber

That's because you should be looking for boromarket.com the site itself doesn't actually sell glass but there are members with a seller's subscription and you can find good deals but no guarantees

Edit: I just checked and BM does have a store but the deals you are looking for are going to be in the BM forums not the store

Thanks. I browsed a little but couldn't open anything until one joined. Not sure it's worth $50 though.
I'm looking for Mobius Ion bubbler and trying to find all places to search.

MinnBobber,

Bouldorado

So this is how BM works...

Like clouded vision said, it's a forum based system. Picture FC with its hundreds of different threads, but instead of discussion topics, each thread lists an item for sale. Since it's a forum and not a marketplace that uses actual ecommerce software, it can be difficult to find glass you want that's a) available and b) in your price range.

There's basically two main sections: one where the threads are auction based (sale goes to the highest bidder) and one where the threads are more or less fixed price. Like the FC classifieds, all details of the sale are negotiated through PM with the seller.

MinnBobber

So this is how BM works...

Like clouded vision said, it's a forum based system. Picture FC with its hundreds of different threads, but instead of discussion topics, each thread lists an item for sale. Since it's a forum and not a marketplace that uses actual ecommerce software, it can be difficult to find glass you want that's a) available and b) in your price range.

There's basically two main sections: one where the threads are auction based (sale goes to the highest bidder) and one where the threads are more or less fixed price. Like the FC classifieds, all details of the sale are negotiated through PM with the seller.

Thanks. To access auction based section and/or the fixed price section, do you need to be a member, pay the $50 fee?
thanks

MinnBobber,

Bouldorado

Thanks. To access auction based section and/or the fixed price section, do you need to be a member, pay the $50 fee?
thanks

Yep pretty much- you have to subscribe to access anything worthwhile on the site. It might seem a little pricey but you can easily make that back by getting a good deal on 1 or 2 pieces.

Another good option for glass is Facebook groups. Wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mobius specific one. Most are private but they're not real exclusive so they'll let pretty much anyone join.

I just a did quick search on the fixed price and offers sections for "mobius"

In fixed price there are 15 results; the only Ion is an $1100 Pakoh collab. Everything else is either a 60/65 b/t.

In taking offers there are 6 results; 5 stereo matrix tubes and one penta disc

Last edited:
Bouldorado,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
Top Bottom