Bong + Vape has gotten rid of my dry cough

joel1234512

Ever since I started using a bong with a POTV One, my dry cough has disappeared.

I had covid in June and have had a dry cough ever since. After I recovered from covid, I developed a dry cough. At the same time, I went back to vaping on a daily basis, with my Starry xMax and then later on with the POTV One and a bubbler attachment.

I suspect that vaping prevented my dry cough from getting better. But ever since I started using a bong 10 days ago, my dry cough has completely stopped.

This could be a combination of just healing from covid with time and healthier rips from a bong. But I'll take it either way.

Here's my post with a picture of my setup:

fangorn

when I'm sick, I have a sore throat and I can't vape....
I always use a mini bubbler....

I think that indeed, vaping does not help angina or dry cough....!

cool if you got rid of the covid!!!!

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
When you’re feeling 100%, I suggest trying dry bong rips = still cools your vapour but you’ll get more flavour. I use almost all my glass with no water, except for a few pieces which I do prefer adding water. Give it a try sometime and see what you think, lots of us like this method.

joel1234512

When you’re feeling 100%, I suggest trying dry bong rips = still cools your vapour but you’ll get more flavour. I use almost all my glass with no water, except for a few pieces which I do prefer adding water. Give it a try sometime and see what you think, lots of us like this method.
Thanks. I'll give it a dry. I wonder if I could remove the water but keep the ice.

Top Bottom