Bipolar Disorder

JCat

Accessory Maker
In some ways I want to try the more significant meds .... might help at times ... but more often I feel that it will just make things worse ... or even just different which isn't necessarily better ...

The anti-depressants and the Ritalin didn't work for me (anti-depressants made for bad things to haven on the upswing without realizing what the fuck was up!) ... the Ritalin was ok just didn't seem to cut it ... and didn't do ANYTHING when I started leaning too far one way or the other (which happens at least once every couple months generally for me and can often happen in periods of a days or weeks ... I'm a rapid cycler which makes medicating me a fucking nightmare!!!! ... feeling rather like cursing tonight :)

Anyways ... again guys ... thanks for keeping my thread going and being so supportive ... I just realized I had somehow forgotten to "like" your posts even though I had read them and did like them!

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I was on seroquel years ago. Unfortunately I gained a ton of weight from it. That's when I switched to the Depakote. I take 1500 mgs a day of that along with Zoloft and the Zyprexa at night.

I feel somewhat stable but by late afternoon I start to feel down. Almost like running out of steam.

I was taking trazadone at night to help me sleep which now has been taken away. The dr said the Zyprexa will help make me tired but may increase my appetite so be careful.

I hate med changes.

Top Bottom