BigDaddyVapor is a friend of mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
He is one of us, currently in a critical situation, as many of the members of the forum, he's sick, and he has recently been hospitalized. That is very sad and I feel sad.

I wanted to show my support. I am sure I'm not the only one affected by this, so express yourself if you feel like it.

Edward Hyde

i dont know daddy well but i lurk in this forum a lot more than i post and big daddys post have been really helpfull to me ... but even if they didnt i hope daddy gets well soon...we all support you daddy...be strong.

lwien

BDV burned a lot of bridges with many of the members and mods here over the years. I know mine was just about nuked awhile back but he seemed to be coming around and making amends but then kind of went off the deep end psychologically, right before and after he got banned, which I have no doubt affected him physically as well.

All that aside though, he's a very sick man in just about every aspect that one could be classified as sick, and I, for one, sincerely wish him a speedy recovery although the way he described his situation, the chances of that recovery are pretty small.

I hate to see anyone go through what he is going through.

If anyone here has direct contact with him, please keep us posted, k?

max

Out to lunch
Please don't make posts commenting on his ban from the forum (one already removed). He was given PLENTY of chances to stay within the lines. While we hate to lose a member who's a good contributor, we can't have a different standard for those who are OK most of the time, if they continue to break the rules.

It's too bad he will never see this thread.....
That's a big assumption. You can read all posts as a guest, you just can't post. We all certainly hope he's OK, or will be.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
That's a big assumption. You can read all posts as a guest, you just can't post. We all certainly hope he's OK, or will be.

You're right. I just thought once a member was "the b word," they could no longer read things. That's my bad, sorry for the confusion, and thanks for correcting me. I won't post on the subject again.

Vicki,

max

Out to lunch
No problem Vicki. We're just trying to keep the posts on topic and avoid the forum aspect.

max,
Reactions: Vicki

that herb guy

Thread seen or unseen, sending good vibes and well wishes to a dude who seems like he helped/educated a lot of people. There's something shitty going on this year, so many people I know are either sick or passing away. No idea what was going on behind scenes, but here's hoping for a decent recovery.

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
Get well soon BDV, I know what it is like to be sick... it's no fun. Good vibes dude.

thatherbguy - Yeah something about this year man... Lot of guys in my jiu jitsu class got the flu or other illness and a lot of people I know. My doc said this year was particularly bad for the flu. Better hopes for spring and summer seasons :)

TommydCat

Luckily everyone else who is sick and seeks relief is humble, soft-spoken and well-mannered [sarcasm tag]... Yes, rules are rules, but in a community such as ours -- in which a significant portion is here to seek healing, a cure, and most of all, understanding -- compassion is more important.

Get well, BDV. I haven't learned all you have to share yet!

mod note: We share your concern for BigDaddyVapor's health but we can't allow a thread to turn into a campaign to reverse a staff decision. Thread closed.

TommydCat,

Doug

Just passing time
Get well BDV! You brought a lot of good to this place and sure sounds like were a good friend to many.

Doug,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom