BHO/Earwax pen

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChemicallyAltered

Hey guys, my friend and I went skiing last weekend and his vape pen fell out of his pocket on the lift never to be seen again in the snow. I don't remember what the make or model was, but I'm looking for something comparable. His was a little black e-cig looking thing. It unscrewed and screwed into a little usb charger to charge. It had a button that you push 5x to turn on then push again each time you want a hit. It also had a hit counter at the end. On the insides, there was a little coil at the bottom that glowed red hot to melt the hash.

Anyway, he wants to replace his, and I want to get one too, so any advice on good vape pens for good prices is appreciated. Or if there is anywhere we can get a good deal on two, that would be perfect. Thanks for the help!

ChemicallyAltered,

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
Most of the e-cig type pens are pretty much the same. It sounds like he lost a "710pen". My best suggestion is take some time to read about the ones on this site. You will find better products.

Fully Melted,

Nevertheless1090

Hey dude.

Check out the thread in this section, "ol time lurker needs input"...same question and a few models are mentioned to get you started and once you start reading those threads some, you will be exposed to other reputable vape pens. Devote a day or two and you'll see which one is in your range and what you prefer. Hope I helped!

Nevertheless1090,

greenmunster

check out the cloud pen or the gpen sounds like the perfect replacement for what your friend lossed and you're looking for, both are very affordable. and while imo they should be considered "disposable vapes" they are pretty durable. i've used my cloud the last couple days and have no complaints at this point, infact the hits are comparable to the time i spent with my omicron before it stopped working(after just a few months) and tbh loading is 10 times easier on the cloud.:2c:

greenmunster,

max

Out to lunch
so any advice ........ is appreciated.
My advice- when you start a thread, asking for advice, don't wait 18 days (and counting) before you come back to check to see if you got any answers. :rolleyes:

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom