Best website to buy a vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dabubblaboy

Ok so I've been doing some research for a while now and I've finally decided on buying the Da Buddha vaporizer. Im going to get it in the black color because it just looks so much better!:D I've called all my local headshops and none of them carry it so I'm going to have to order it online. I've looked at four online shops, the ones at the bottom of this website, and the manufacturer's website.

I'll list what I've been thinking about each one:

DaBuddhaVaporizer.com
-First I'll start with the manufacturer's website. To get a black version I would have to pay an extra $20 dollars, which Im fine with doing, so that isn't an issue. The good things about this website are I can pay with credit card and I would be buying straight from the manufacturer. *Paying with a credit card is the only way I'll be able to buy a vaporizer online(no Paypal :(). But the biggest turn-off here is the 8 dollar shipping.

VapeNow.com
-Ok so as of now this is probably my first choice because a) they let you pay with credit card and b) the shipping is free. Overall VapeNow isn't much different from dabuddha.com, the only thing that has me with VapeNow is the free shipping.

DieselVapors.com
-The best thing about this website is that the price for getting a black Da Buddha isn't raised 20 dollars. (If anyone could confirm you actually get a black one, I would greatly appreciate it). But the only option to pay is paypal, so this website isn't an option.

Tokin'sVapes
-Again the best thing about this website is the price for a black one, which is only 10 dollars. The shipping is 5 dollars but that is fine seeing as Im saving 10 dollars compared to VapeNow.com. But again the downfall of this website is there isn't an option to pay with credit card.

If anybody that has boughten a vaporizer from VapeNow.com could say something about how the process went that would help me a lot. It seems like a good website and seeing as they're the only place to buy a PD, they have to be doing something right. Or if you have any other suggestions on other websites I would look into those too.

Thanks!:)

dabubblaboy,

gak hater

i had a very easy transaction with vapenow
all of my emails were answered promptly
i would use them again without hesitation

gak hater,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom