Best Vaporizer in the market today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triple S

I am fairly new to vaporizers, but I have smoked plenty of weed. I want to smoke out of a vap because I train mma and want to maintain and improve my cardio and I am not willing to give up weed. So now I am planning to buy a vaporizer, but I do not want any cheap ones because they are usually no good. Can I get some suggestions on what are the best vaporizer s in the market today?

Triple S,

lwien

If you want to improve your cardio, you're going to have to do some work and exert some effort.

If you want information about the best vaporizer for YOU, then the exact same thing applies. There is a wealth of information here. You're just going to have to do some work and exert some effort.

btw, welcome.

lwien,

Triple S

lwien said:
If you want to improve your cardio, you're going to have to do some work and exert some effort.

If you want information about the best vaporizer for YOU, then the exact same thing applies. There is a wealth of information here. You're just going to have to do some work and exert some effort.

btw, welcome.

I know I do alot of hard work train mma 3 times a week and go to the gym 3 times and follow a well balanced diet and thanks for the welcome, can you just give me a suggestion on what you think is the best vap and I dun really care about the price.

Triple S,

MG23

Relaxin'
Triple S said:
lwien said:

btw, welcome.

I know I do alot of hard work train mma 3 times a week and go to the gym 3 times and follow a well balanced diet and thanks for the welcome, can you just give me a suggestion on what you think is the best vap and I dun really care about the price.

It's all subjective, man. There is no "best" vape, which vape will be best for you depends on your wants.

What are you looking for in a vape? Efficiency? Stealth? Huge cloudy hits? Portability?
What type of draw would you prefer? Directly from the vaporizer? A whip? Bag filler?

There are tons of different factors you should consider before you pick the vape you want, you will be glad you put the time in once you have the perfect vape for you.

MG23,

Triple S

MattyGTwenty3 said:
Triple S said:
lwien said:

btw, welcome.

It's all subjective, man. What are you looking for in a vape? Efficiency? Stealth? Huge cloudy hits? There is no "best" vape, which vape will be best for you depends on your wants.

I just want one that can get me really high and I don't want one of those bag ones. I prefer the whip ones instead. I want recommendations of a whip vap that can get me very stoned.

Triple S,

lwien

Silver Surfer
Da Buddha
AroMed
VaporBros

Read the threads on all four.

lwien,

jackmormon

Look into a Silver Surfer. They have a good rep, work fantastic, and are very easy to use. Great starter but I have to warn you -- after you get one vaporizer you are going to want to try others :D

jackmormon,

MG23

Relaxin'
Sounds like you would be most interested in a Silver Surfer or Da Buddha, like Iwien said.
If you care more about conserving your herb than getting huge vapor clouds, you might consider looking into the Log Vape family. (Purple Days, Myrtlezap, Woodeez) They are direct draw as opposed to a whip, but you can easily make it a whip vape by attaching tubing to the draw stem.

MG23,

Triple S

I hear a lot about vapor bros any of you guys think that is any good? could that get me very stoned? That has a life time warranty as-well so it would not me a bad investment.

Triple S,

lwien

^^ Read the threads on the vapes that I posted above. After you've done that, if you still need some advice, we will be able to help you better.

btw, the VaporBros does NOT come with a lifetime warranty, regardless what they say on their site. Now go read those threads.

lwien,

MG23

Relaxin'
Triple S said:
I hear a lot about vapor bros any of you guys think that is any good? could that get me very stoned? That has a life time warranty as-well so it would not me a bad investment.

Personally, I would much rather have a SSV or a DBV over a Vaporbros.

MG23,

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
Get a Supreme Vaporizer or any of the above mentioned but the supreme imo produces best hits out there and portable and hooks up to glass 188 on ebay its a fun toy to have :2c:

Goodlife101,

Triple S

lwien said:
^^ Read the threads on the vapes that I posted above. After you've done that, if you still need some advice, we will be able to help you better.

btw, the VaporBros does NOT come with a lifetime warranty, regardless what they say on their site. Now go read those threads.

ok I will read um up

Triple S,

Nycdeisel

I used to own a VB, before I got my DBV :rolleyes: and now I can tell you the major differences.

VB does not have a clean air path.
Its made with a nichrome wire for a heating element(those kinds crap out pretty quick).
and the Vb also has a terrible wand angle.

The DBV/SSV has none of those problems. they are really the best whip type vapes.

Nycdeisel,

Triple S

Nycdeisel said:
I used to own a VB, before I got my DBV :rolleyes: and now I can tell you the major differences.

VB does not have a clean air path.
Its made with a nichrome wire for a heating element(those kinds crap out pretty quick).
and the Vb also has a terrible wand angle.

The DBV/SSV has none of those problems. they are really the best whip type vapes.

Thanks that is some good info I will keep that in mind because I want a vap that can last a while.

Triple S,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
Perhaps a multifunctional vape would be nice as your first one? I was always a whip guy myself and bashed bag users until i got my HA and i love bags now. Can also do direct draw, whips, and has pump assist so you can autofill a bong with vapor. :p

Extreme is also a good choice for multifunction vapes.

As far as whip vapes go... I'd either go with da buddha or silver surfer as everyone else has pointed out. Used to own the silver surfer and I can tell you its a really heavy hitter but at the cost of efficiency.

Best of luck to you.

gettin lifted,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Off topic - But where do you train? Are you ammy or pro? Im in the MMA scene as well - hit me up via email if you would.

(Back on topic)

A multifunction vape might do you well if you plan to have more than one person at a time with you hitting it as well. All of the aforementioned vapes are great choices. I have an event today that I plan to introduce my MFLB to a couple of the fighters and trainers to. :brow:

AGBeer,
Do NOT get a box style vape in general, get a DBV is that's what you need and are on a budget.

The herbalaire is a excellent vape as a one-and-only unit, well able to direct draw, whip inhale, and fill bags with amazing efficiency.

charliedontsurf,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom