Best vaporizer for sleep?

dll

So I want to found the best portable vaporizer for getting the best sedative effects.
Usually I smoke because I have problems with sleeping and a joint helps me a lot but I want to vape instead of smoke.
We need to vape on high temperatures (200-205 °C) to get the best sedative effects right? On that temperature the air will be really hot even after it cooled down a bit through the stem. The problem is I don't have the option for use any accessories (water bubbler or smth like that) so I need a portable vaporizer which is cooling down the hot air a little so it won't irritate my throat.
Oh and it should hit heavy, the more medicated I am the better is the sleep :D

Please help me and sorry for my english!

dll,

little maggie

I haven't found a major impact from my different vapes on sleep. Or temperature. For me it depends on the specific strain of herb I'm using. I use indica or a high indica blend and some of those are very sedative.

In terms of vaporizers are all of these ok: butane, battery, plug-in. That will help with recommendations for mild but hard hitting vape. And what is your price range.

I'd recommend a log vape because they are very simple, pretty indestructable, powerful. Not sure what you mean about not being able to use accessories but the stem makes a difference in terms of mildness.

little maggie,
Reactions: Squiby

dll

butane is not okay for me, others are okay. The price range is about 200-250$.
Mostly I would use it in my car so the best for me would be like i put .1g dry herb in my vaporizer, use all of it, clean the thing a little and that's it.
The Firefly 2 looking good but it's really expensive and I'm not a hardcore user.

dll,

Ech0_

butane is not okay for me, others are okay. The price range is about 200-250$.
Mostly I would use it in my car so the best for me would be like i put .1g dry herb in my vaporizer, use all of it, clean the thing a little and that's it.
The Firefly 2 looking good but it's really expensive and I'm not a hardcore user.

Wait a few weeks and check out the Ghost MV1 post app release, it should be the perfect thing for you, cool vapor that renders a water tool pointless almost, on demand and takes .1g with a removeable crucible.

Firewood 4 seems like it would be good as well.

Additionally maybe look into a Tubo Evic with a DDave vapor cooler attachment instead of the normal mouth piece?

Ech0_,

virtualpurple

Why do you want to use it in your car? Can it not be used inside your home? I recommend either the evic tubo or tge vapcap. I know you don't want something with butane but there are several great options from @Pipes that use induction heaters to get up to vaporizing temperatures.

virtualpurple,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I have a Milaana and it's a hard hitting portable but it takes some practice to get the technique down. It's a non regulated unit so your draw controls the temp. It's well worth the effort. It takes batteries to operate.

I agree with @little maggie you need to get a cannabis strain that will put you to sleep. Try different strains, if you can get the names of the cannabis. I use Gorilla Glue and it's a Sativa Hybrid. I do lean towards Indica dominate strains but the Gorilla Glue #4 will knock me out. i don't use it during the day.

Last edited:
CarolKing,

little maggie

I had a vape that came with a car charger but can't remember which one and I no longer have it. I second the tubo which you can mainly read about on its thread here. It comes from England so shipping is a factor. But it's somewhat stronger than the Milaana and is regulated. Pretty easy to use and very powerful.

I know that you can buy chargers for several vapes like the Haze and Solo if that matters to you.

But driving or sitting in the car while vaping to help with sleep doesn't make much sense to me. Could you use a bathroom nearer your bed?

Last edited:
little maggie,
Reactions: C No Ego

MinnBobber

The problem is I don't have the option for use any accessories (water bubbler or smth like that) so I need a portable vaporizer which is cooling down the hot air a little so it won't irritate my throat.
Oh and it should hit heavy, the more medicated I am the better is the sleep :D
.....................................................................................
If you cannot use any accessories to cool the vapor and want a heavy hitting portable with cool vapor, IMO that points to the Mighty. That cooling unit really works and it's a heavy hitter.
It's price is higher than you wish but it really has what you want.
??Watch our want ads here for a used Mighty?? Rare but it's possible??

MinnBobber,

dll

Okay that Evic Tubo looks really good but will watch some reviews about the others as well. I'm from Europe so England is even better for me.
The Ghost MV1 is a bit expensive for me.

It's not legal in my country and my wife doesn't like it so mostly i smoke on my way home.

dll,

little maggie

Okay that Evic Tubo looks really good but will watch some reviews about the others as well. I'm from Europe so England is even better for me.
The Ghost MV1 is a bit expensive for me.

It's not legal in my country and my wife doesn't like it so mostly i smoke on my way home.
If you're considering the tubo you might contact FJ it's designer and see what ideas he has for car use.
Also not sure why you can't use accessories but if it's because of not using water, you might check out Ddave's equipment. He has a cooler that doesn't use water and that's not much bigger than a stem.

Last edited:
little maggie,

shredder

I keep a pen vape loaded with concentrates on my bed stand to help with sleep. The variety of concentrates doesn't seem to matter. In a pen, and after a few hits, your vaping concentrates that have been heated several times, so it's sleep inducing.

If I wake and can't get back to sleep I take a couple hits and it knocks me back out. I just have to be careful not to hit it close to when I want to get up, cause it will make me groggy.

shredder,
Top Bottom