Best vaporizer for bubbler

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Just a small water bong with a 14 inch adapter. Would the handheld portables like solo work good or silver surfer/Buddha desktop be better?
Portables would be fine. I'm not a fan of using whips so I have avoided the SSV and DBV.

If it's very small it could be overwhelmed by a powerful plug-in, like a ball vape. But still would probably be fun to try.

I haven't encountered someone looking to choose a vape based on a specific water piece, so I like the novelty.

If I were you I would avoid a session vape and try to find something on-demand. Many session vapes can be frustratingly slow to fill a piece, although I'm sure some prefer them.

Any other requirements around the type of vape you want? That could probably narrow it down a bit more.

Truth Seeker

Portables would be fine. I'm not a fan of using whips so I have avoided the SSV and DBV.

If it's very small it could be overwhelmed by a powerful plug-in, like a ball vape. But still would probably be fun to try.

I haven't encountered someone looking to choose a vape based on a specific water piece, so I like the novelty.

If I were you I would avoid a session vape and try to find something on-demand. Many session vapes can be frustratingly slow to fill a piece, although I'm sure some prefer them.

Any other requirements around the type of vape you want? That could probably narrow it down a bit more.
Currently, I have a Majic flight launch box. I just ordered the water whip adapter, which was very hard to fine. That’s why I’m looking at other pieces. Plus I have to rely on the batteries. I can always purchase the plug-in adapter, but it might be better for me just to get a piece that’s a bit easier to use.

Truth Seeker,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
If you are looking to avoid batteries, are you thinking about plug-in or torch-driven vapes? I suspect a vapcap, or one of the new vapcaps with pearls ones would work well for you.

Using the batteries in the MFLB to power it can be frustrating. And while it is on-demand, the full conduction heating can make it challenging to operate with a water piece. A typical battery vape will be much easier, like the Tinymight, Roffu, or the new Solo 3.

If you are looking at plugins there are a wide variety too.

Truth Seeker

The Solo 2 or the POTV Lobo with water adapter is an option I just don't trust that the parts won't off gas so I'm leary on them. Still might buy a Lobo idk.

Truth Seeker,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Currently, I have a Majic flight launch box. I just ordered the water whip adapter, which was very hard to fine. That’s why I’m looking at other pieces. Plus I have to rely on the batteries. I can always purchase the plug-in adapter, but it might be better for me just to get a piece that’s a bit easier to use.

Oh damn that is like trying to use two sticks to start a fire lol vapes have come a very long way in the last 15 years, I wouldn't recommend anyone use the MFLB today outside of pure novelty honestly (Solo and SSV/DBV are also extremely old products using old basic tech imo)

The Solo 2 or the POTV Lobo with water adapter is an option I just don't trust that the parts won't off gas so I'm leary on them. Still might buy a Lobo idk.

What parts? When you look at mass produced session style devices like this, the vapor quality is typically not as good as something like tinymight (and I would recommend the new Solo3 for bong use if any) Lobo is fine, simple, like Roffu and V3pro (those two also have on demand capability which is better for a bong) but not the best...

If plug-in desktop is an option then check out the cloud connoisseur omega and other ball diffuser or injector vapes or even log vapes like enano xl, underdog, or heat island

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Is the issue that you don't want plastic? That's easy to avoid. It tends to be a bit more expensive because mass-produced vapes typically have plastic shells at least. But the Tinymight, Firewoods, most log vapes, ball vapes, torch vapes, all don't have plastic.

Grass Yes,

Truth Seeker

Is the issue that you don't want plastic? That's easy to avoid. It tends to be a bit more expensive because mass-produced vapes typically have plastic shells at least. But the Tinymight, Firewoods, most log vapes, ball vapes, torch vapes, all don't have plastic.
Yea plastic, cheap metal parts and possible off gassing of lead solder etc. is my concern. I definitely don’t want to use a torch so it has to be battery power or a plug-in.

Oh damn that is like trying to use two sticks to start a fire lol vapes have come a very long way in the last 15 years, I wouldn't recommend anyone use the MFLB today outside of pure novelty honestly (Solo and SSV/DBV are also extremely old products using old basic tech imo)

What parts? When you look at mass produced session style devices like this, the vapor quality is typically not as good as something like tinymight (and I would recommend the new Solo3 for bong use if any) Lobo is fine, simple, like Roffu and V3pro (those two also have on demand capability which is better for a bong) but not the best...

If plug-in desktop is an option then check out the cloud connoisseur omega and other ball diffuser or injector vapes or even log vapes like enano xl, underdog, or heat island
Thank you those are great recommendations.

Top Bottom