Best solo arizer model?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Do yourself a favor and just order one from Puffitup.com using discount code 'solo160'. They carry the latest models and are very pleasant to deal with.

:2c:

Stu,
Reactions: smokum

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Each model unit were good.... the problem is IMO that you hear more of the negatives online because people tend to search out info when they have a problem with something and voice it (more so than those who are happy with their purchase and just carry on).

To be expected I suppose, since electronics are electronics and can have failures. Especially considering what WE get is definitely not of military grade or anything like that ;)

smokum,

Curiousone

Buy a new one like stu said...the new models are great, no problems. You can get one for $160. PIU seems to be the preferred place by members in the states.

Curiousone,
As the others have said, the new models are basically the best. AFAIK every step for the Solo has been a step forward - dropping the ceramic coating when it flaked, improved battery life, and better airflow for the glass stems.

I love my Solo, you won't regret picking one up.

charliedontsurf,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I will say that if you choose the "used" route, best to pass on an M106 model. :worms:

Doubtful that you'd find one, though.

:2c:

Stu,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom