Best setup for concentrates?

Dejavu

Seems to be tbucket with sapphire dish against something like the dab ready that is full quartz traditional banger.

for someone who doesn't do many dabs, what do you prefer and why? Which device would you get if you didn't worry about money?

thanks!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Get any quartz banger. You can spend $20-$300, it really does not matter. I favor ones from 710coils but I also have some tiger cost ones. Get a directional carb cap for banger.

Get a Blazer Big Shot torch. Anything else is just meh.

Get a temperature sensor. I favor DabRite and use their v1. There are many options for temp sensors, some cost more or less, but I highly recommend this piece of equipment.

Any glass you wish. Some go dry, but most prefer some sort of SMALL bubbler or water pipe. I favor small volume pieces with lots of splashing but minimal diffusion. Inline recyclers fit this description well, but my favorite piece since I got it is the AllDayRig (ADR) from Evol Empire.

The only other items you need is a box of q-tips and ISO for cleaning that quartz and glass.

For other concentrate related questions, you may generate a lot more responses by posting in a thread with many following. This Concentrate For Noobs thread tends to generate a lot of feedback.

CR250M

Ontario, CA
If your gonna go through with this and need a home torch, pick up a regular torch tip and regular 10” propane bottle… for the price and how long it lasts you’ll thank me later !

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Which device would you get if you didn't worry about money?

This, with a terp hammer for flower too... I'm not a beginner but it looks to be perfect for one. Stupid easy:

Last edited:
Bologna,

Madtater

If your gonna go through with this and need a home torch, pick up a regular torch tip and regular 10” propane bottle… for the price and how long it lasts you’ll thank me later !
Kitchen Butane Blow Torch Lighter - Culinary Torch Chef Cooking Torches Professional Adjustable Flame with Reverse Use for Creme, Brulee, BBQ, Baking, Jewelry by TENGYES, Butane Not Included https://a.co/d/ayo2J3V

Something along those lines would be good for home use.

I know a few cigar smoker buddies that use something similar for their tabletop torch.

Madtater,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I'm using my Dab-Ready rn as I type this.... Woooooo!! (w/a 710Coils opaque bottom deep-dish 25mm banger, 710Coils opaque bottom splash-guard insert and a 5mm clear sapphire pearl with some Bitties live rosin) LOVIN it!

fucreg123

Can someone please recommend a thermometer to use to measure if the quartz banger is ready for use? Id like to order from China like aliexpress or similar.

fucreg123,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

fucreg123

what about an IR thermometer with a laser that shows u where it measures?

fucreg123,

tukatukera

Retailer
Coil up a 25mm banger with the cheapest coil, never chazz again.

Literally an everything that melts setup. Just get a banger that's 25mm. Get a 25mm bucket coil and a PID (cheap combos run about $100)
Bubble cap
Pearls (optional)

Top Bottom