Best new (or just really great) strains for spring?

Brood

So, In preparation for my purple days arrival I have decided to conduct a grand experiment!

I have purchased an array of strains ranging from a pure sativa to a pure indica. This is how it looks:

Sour Diesel (Pure Sativa)

OG Kush

Romulan Goo - 50/50

Blueberry Kush

Grandaddy Purp - Pure Indica

I got about a gram (it seemed to measure out at about 1.2-1.5 each, they hook you up fat at The Nile Collective) of each strain. I'm gunna update this thread with my findings. I hope at the end of my experiment I find my favorite strain, and, learn the 'method' for using my (soon to arrive) Purple-Days vape! :lol:

Brood,

Brood

Plant, I relied on the lady at the dispensary.

I tried the Grandaddy purp tonight. Stronger body high and not to euphoric. I used my MFLB and vaped till it was a lightly toasted, probably could go a bit more but I didn't want to push it.

Is there a dispensary thread on this board? I haven't found one. I've also become a bit weary of the advice from other forums. This board seems to be consistent with the info offered up by the regulars.

I have been hearing great things about sour diesel. I have some, I'm not sure if I want to flip-flop between the strains I have, or test from the indica end over to the sativa.

Plant (or anyone, really) I may not have anything but hybrids, but do I have the relative scale between indica to sativa in the correct order?

Brood,

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
I shall be making an exciting purchase soon: Some seeds of the original Jack Herer

Everywhere sells some form of Jack, as does every Coffee Shop in Amsterdam, and it's always delicious and re-confirming my long-held view of Jack as the best all-round strain there is.

But Sensi Seeds are the creators, and despite their Jack Herer seeds being more expensive than almost any others (including much newer and 'stronger' strains), I'm positive it'll be worth the extra money!

Their description of it says it all really: Jack is "the cream of the crops and perhaps the most exquisite ganja you will ever encounter" http://www.pickandmixseeds.co.uk/products/sensi-jack-herer

Nuff said :D

wilf789,

Plant

Don't buy the sensi jack it's a ripoff crappy f2 and i bet not even close to the strain in Adam that is by the way Sanny's Jack or Sjack a way stronger and hard hitting more sticky than the original but it's a selected clone you're lucky if you get something like that from seeds of a major seedbank but the're all overbreeding to sustain supplies and they don't care if the genetics change over the years
you should checkout this breeders jack

http://www.karmagenetics.com/karmasjack.htm

Plant,

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
Plant said:
Don't buy the sensi jack it's a ripoff crappy f2 and i bet not even close to the strain in Adam that is by the way Sanny's Jack or Sjack a way stronger and hard hitting more sticky than the original but it's a selected clone you're lucky if you get something like that from seeds of a major seedbank but the're all overbreeding to sustain supplies and they don't care if the genetics change over the years
you should checkout this breeders jack

http://www.karmagenetics.com/karmasjack.htm

Which strain in Amsterdam? Every coffee shop sells different Jack. And there hasn't been a Sensi coffee shop in years, just a general grow store now. I'd still much rather stick with a company I know and trust than one that looks a little dodgy.

wilf789,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
i thought i heard a strain named something like alaskan thunderfuck at a local hydro shop, and i got the impression there are strains that just do not get to the collectives, is that right? can someone comment?

are they just specific as far as taste, but don't yield well?

VWFringe,
Top Bottom