best method of portable vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailoholic

My normal method of smoking is a pipe but lately i've been wanting to do something healthier. I have been looking around and trying to decide the best portable vape.

I was looking at the vaporgenie, and trying to decide if the glass, classic, or handcarved model was the best, any pros and cons of each peace? how hard are they to use? how many hits do they take?

Also, i heard about using this with any piece (pipe, bong, etc.) to achieve vaporization:

Bernzomatic 3 in 1 Micro Torch # ST2200T by Bernzomatic

its a bernzomatic micro torch, i was told that if you use the hot air blower tip, which is basically just the torch with a diffuser on it, that it would achieve the same results.

What method would you choose? I have no idea at all, any help is appreciated!
Also, if you have any other alternative please do share! I just need something portable and not too pricey.

Also, are there any portable vapes that are good for 3-4 people?

sailoholic,

max

Out to lunch
There are some good portables available these days. The Genie's at the low end of the price range-the wooden style anyway. The Glass Genie is cool, but less durable and no bargain at $100. It's more than the MF Launch Box, which is a better stealth portable. The iolite, at $200 (for FC members anyway) is a very easy portable to use, with its fixed temp, and also very stealthy except for the hissing sound when reheating. So a good portable can run from $55 to $200. Depends on how much you want to spend and what you want out of a portable.

The Bernzomatic is a really nice torch, but its size takes a lot of the portability and stealth away from the Genie, not to mention adding $30 to the price. And a torch is hard to use with the Genie, although a diffuser may help.

max,

sailoholic

There is also this torch which seems smaller:
http://hand-tools.hardwarestore.com...nzomatic-micro-flame-butane-torch-101033.aspx

also, instead of using it with a vape i was told that it could be used with any normal smoking device like a pipe, bong, bubbler etc. You just use the torch with diffuser instead of a normal lighter, but i just dont know how well this works.

Also, you have the change the battery after vaping each load, and you have to depend on batteries. I like the fact that as long as you have heat the vaporgenie works. I would use it traveling in places where i dont have electricity such as camping so i'd have to bring alot of batteries.

Is there anything better than the vaporgenie? If not which is the best vaporgenie model? Do you think the micro torch combined with just a plain pipe method would work well?

thanks!

sailoholic,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
the vaporgenie is always the vape i grab if im going to a friends house, i use it with a refillable candle flame lighter and vector butane, and that doesnt contaminate the flavor at all. my friends caught on to the vaporggenie pretty quickly, i wouldnt reccommend a torch lighter or hot air blower, a regular lighter works perfectly as long as there isnt much air movement

when i want to vape on the go or in a place that i otherwise wouldnt be able to use the genie, i bring the launch box, but i prefer the vg

i got a teak handcarved and wouldnt trade it for any other model

Acolyte of Zinglon,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom