Best enail? Need advice

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Hi what is the best enail for someone switching over from torch and rig. thanks
710coils coil set up is very nice and pretty well priced, that said my daily dab is a DNail SiC Nimbus as it is 10x easier to maintain for my heavy use (turn up the PID to 1000f and burn it clean like a pyrolytic oven)...I bring out my 710coils with a ruby insert when I want some extra tasty rips but it is a pain to maintain compared. :2c:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I use 710 coils with my dnail sic also.
FANTASTIC setup, wish I never went to quartz cause I can't go back!

Sic halo is nice, amazing flavor, easiest to maintain of all, but it just cannot handle the size dabs I've grown accustomed to.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: LesPlenty

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I use 710 coils with my dnail sic also.
FANTASTIC setup, wish I never went to quartz cause I can't go back!

Sic halo is nice, amazing flavor, easiest to maintain of all, but it just cannot handle the size dabs I've grown accustomed to.

That’s why @LesPlenty switched to the Nimbus. It’s a larger dish than the Halo.

invertedisdead,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
That’s why @LesPlenty switched to the Nimbus
Operator error broke my Halo:bang:
I almost replaced it with the same but the Nimbus added higher walls to stop terp balls flying...still the same sized channel where your dab is vaporized and I still only do the same sized smallish dabs (you can do much bigger)...I only use my own pressed rosin as I have no access to other concentrates. One of the features I like over a normal banger is getting bigger clouds from smaller amounts, easier maintenance of the Nimbus is just a big bonus.:2c:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Yeah, I have a 710coils banger with an axial coil from 710coils on it, and I'm running it with an Auber RDK-300 temp controller. It's a reliable setup that fits my needs just fine.
I have the same setup, but haven't used it in a while because it is difficult to leave shit sitting out in the house these days. @Ramahs, can I ask what temps you generally set your auber at? Last time I was using it I had some trouble finding a good temp setting because I only use a very small dab at any given time.

Last edited:
BabyFacedFinster,

stevepwn

Yeah, I have a 710coils banger with an axial coil from 710coils on it, and I'm running it with an Auber RDK-300 temp controller. It's a reliable setup that fits my needs just fine.
thats the setup i was going to buy but 710coils is out of everything xcept the 30 mm deep dish stater pack. i wanted the 25mm starter pack.

stevepwn,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
thats the setup i was going to buy but 710coils is out of everything xcept the 30 mm deep dish stater pack. i wanted the 25mm starter pack.

I have three b710Coils bangers, and all three are 30mm. That's the only size I've bought from them.

Last edited:
Ramahs,
Top Bottom