Best concentrate + herb vaporizer PEN?

randumbwierdo

I'm looking for a portable vaporizer that does oil/wax and herb. There's just so many on the market I'm overwhelmed and figured it'd be much easier to ask you guys.

I was looking at the IMAG plus 2.0, but if you know of a better one please let me know. No Price limit!

Obviously no combustion

randumbwierdo,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
There aren't that many on the market that do a good job, far as a pen is concerned. The Grasshopper has just been released. It possibly will be the best if it produces as well as expected.

Several regular herb vaporizer can vaporize concentrates.

Edit
You can use cotton or hemp fiber to wrap you concentrates or make an herb sandwich. You can get different pads to use too, I don't know much about them.

CarolKing,

randumbwierdo

There aren't that many on the market that do a good job, far as a pen is concerned. The Grasshopper has just been released. It possibly will be the best if it produces as well as expected.

Several regular herb vaporizer can vaporize concentrates.

Edit
You can use cotton or hemp fiber to wrap you concentrates or make an herb sandwich. You can get different pads to use too, I don't know much about them.

Oh that's too bad the grasshopper isn't shipping until september; was hoping to have a portable by July for a trip.

randumbwierdo,

Likes2vape

Check massdrop. Once the haze reaches 200 votes it will be available for purchase at a greatly reduced rate.

Likes2vape,

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
Awesome customer service and solid upgrade program too, imo was worth the money but I would deff still look into more vapes to get a feel for a few

vapebuddy13,
Top Bottom