Based on the following, what is the best Portable for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caligula

Maximus
I have not used a Plenty but I have used a Volcano. I would choose the Firefly over the Volcano anytime for flavor alone. And for the fact that you don't have to inhale your vapor out of a plastic bag.

I would not call the Firefly a "heavy hitter," but if you sit down and take 3-4 hits with top shelf herbs and get that heater nice and warm, you can make some major clouds. Maybe not as big or cool of hits as a Plenty might give, but whatever sacrifice you make in size of clouds you could probably make up with in portability and efficiency. But again, I have not used a Plenty so I'm basing that only on what I've read on FC.

If you are indeed a heavy user, the FF is definitely going to be a home-only vaporizer. I augment mine with an Ascent for high-temp vaping through water. Sure is nice to keep all that smell outside.

If you're really happy with what you have at home though, the FF probably isn't necessary unless you're looking for something new or if some portability might come in handy.

But I have to admit, it's kinda nice to be able to use a vaporizer just as easily in the bathroom as it is in bed as it is while walking the cats. All in one piece and virtually no waiting.

Did you just say "while walking the cats"?

@FlyingLow its best to have at least two different vapes so you Have a backup.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Good advice! I currently only have the Plenty, and while it has never gone down on me, I am tired of lugging it and it's cord around town.

I am really excited for a true portable unit.

FlyingLow,

EveryDayAmnesiac

Did you just say "while walking the cats"?

It goes a little something like this:

azTQJcm.jpg

...except I use a harness and make the process look A LOT sexier. :cool:

Caligula

Maximus
Interesting. All my cats seem to have been able to do that themselves when they went outside?

Caligula,

max

Out to lunch
I used to have a couple of cats I would walk around the block- without leashes. They would dart around a little, sniffing this and that, but they stuck pretty close and knew that cars were to be avoided. Every time I tried a harness/leash setup on any cat, he/she would just lie down and let me drag 'em across the floor. They seemed to almost enjoy it inside, but it wasn't practical outside.

EveryDayAmnesiac

I used to have a couple of cats I would walk around the block- without leashes. They would dart around a little, sniffing this and that, but they stuck pretty close and knew that cars were to be avoided. Every time I tried a harness/leash setup on any cat, he/she would just lie down and let me drag 'em across the floor. They seemed to almost enjoy it inside, but it wasn't practical outside.

My cats definitely don't like the harnesses, but they will put up with them if it means going out for walks. As soon as I get the harnesses out, they both come running! They just freak out way too easily to have without a leash.

Anyway, uh.... those portable vaporizers - they're pretty neat, huh?

Last edited:
EveryDayAmnesiac,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom