Banger/slurper question

Madtater

So i dont really vape any flower anymore because i am having so much fun with my peak pro and Aeris.

Back at release, i bought an Influx from CC. Havent even put water in it yet. So i wanna get a banger and/or a slurper for it and try my hand at some torch dabs.

I have been looking at cheap bangers/slurpers.

My question is, do the more expensive bangers or slurpers really make a difference? I mean i am not trying to drop $500+ on a banger, BUT i am not opposed to do it if it will SIGNIFICANTLY increase the pleasure of these rips.

I would be more than willing to drop $200 on a nice slurper or banger, but before i do i gotta ask, does price matter when it comes to this stuff? Is build quality and design different for the expensive stuff to the point it is worth it?

Talk me into buying a more expensive slurper or banger…..

Madtater,

florduh

IMO, there are diminishing returns.

I'd get a cheaper quartz banger to start with. Get used to the whole torch dab process. You'll likely find a well done dab on even a cheap quartz banger can outperform an e-rig. But you also might find the slight improvement isn't worth the hassle over using e-rigs. Better to find that out before putting down serious money.

Madtater

IMO, there are diminishing returns.

I'd get a cheaper quartz banger to start with. Get used to the whole torch dab process. You'll likely find a well done dab on even a cheap quartz banger can outperform an e-rig. But you also might find the slight improvement isn't worth the hassle over using e-rigs. Better to find that out before putting down serious money.
Thats good advice.

Thank you.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So i dont really vape any flower anymore because i am having so much fun with my peak pro and Aeris.

Back at release, i bought an Influx from CC. Havent even put water in it yet. So i wanna get a banger and/or a slurper for it and try my hand at some torch dabs.

I have been looking at cheap bangers/slurpers.

My question is, do the more expensive bangers or slurpers really make a difference? I mean i am not trying to drop $500+ on a banger, BUT i am not opposed to do it if it will SIGNIFICANTLY increase the pleasure of these rips.

I would be more than willing to drop $200 on a nice slurper or banger, but before i do i gotta ask, does price matter when it comes to this stuff? Is build quality and design different for the expensive stuff to the point it is worth it?

Talk me into buying a more expensive slurper or banger…..

Yeah especially in your case it is not necessary, of course the quality can be better, but for practical use it won't matter and you can always replace it later... Deciding what type to get is trickier, if you look in a few other threads we discussed some options, it is really overwhelming lol but it doesn't have to be really!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Madtater

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
Experimenting with different types is cheaper with imports. In my experience [bangers only] the performance is very similar, but if I'm honest, my favorite banger is an evan shore.

bizwaxzion,

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
there's quite a few upsides to buying quartz from people like toro/quave. definitely higher quality/better heat retention/better seams and welds, and, you are also supporting the people who created these styles of nail.

you can definitely get by with import quartz, and it's nice to use if you need a beater or just something to rip on and not worry about it breaking or chazzing.

using import quartz (unless actually terrible quality) is not really going to make a difference in the actual vaporization experience - but definitely in the overall user-experience, and maintenance/cleaning, etc.

this can almost be compared to asking if getting a dhgate or aliexpress vapcap/mighty would be ok to use instead of the real one in the sense that you are dealing with shoddy quality control, dubious materials/material origins, and probably bad customer service

muunch,
Top Bottom