Ball vapes for newbie

2pumpchump

Screenshot-20230703-161233-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20230703-161250-Chrome.jpg

OK so I did search this first !
But this question is very important because I'm trying to pick my first desktop vape I got a Stunner a little bit ago so kinda understand the ball vape concept I also have read enough on several vapes tread on hear so foe now think I get the coil pid part

My question is, what is the difference between a injector and a defuser? This is very important because I'm trying to vape a bowl of dry herb.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
My question is, what is the difference between a injector and a defuser? This is very important because I'm trying to vape a bowl of dry herb.
In coil-driven "ball" vape parlance:
  • a diffuser is a (usually 22mm) heater that slips over the outside of a bowl
  • an injector is a smaller heater (usually 18mm or 14mm) that fits inside the rim of a bowl.
Examples of a diffuser are CH's F22, CC Zeal, and all the "standard" size CH heads (B1, B2).
Examples of an injector are Phase3's ZX, SX, CH F16, CH B0, and all the CH "injector" heads. Most of the DIY options are also injectors.

HTH!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Also searching is better kept simple, and thread titles best more specific, instead of putting your search terms there I would have put them in the title of this ask FC thread :tup:

nicknobody

If you have some time I would highly recommend checking out the Cloud Connoisseur stainless steel Zeal kit for $125 and extra bowls at $6. Everything you need except a coil stand for an infuckingcredible price and stellar customer service.

Sorry my only explanation for injector or diffuser is that they both get me proper lit so can’t go wrong 😂

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Looks like CH will sell you a cap to convert your F16 into a "Tomcat". This is a diffuser on one side and an injector on the other:

2pumpchump

You spelled it wrong it’s diffuser.
Thanks that might have been a lot of the problem
Also searching is better kept simple, and thread titles best more specific, instead of putting your search terms there I would have put them in the title of this ask FC thread :tup:
I generally try simple and if I would have got bombarded as I normally do I would have narrow it down but came up empty probably my spelling Thanks for the tips
If you have some time I would highly recommend checking out the Cloud Connoisseur stainless steel Zeal kit for $125 and extra bowls at $6. Everything you need except a coil stand for an infuckingcredible price and stellar customer service.

Sorry my only explanation for injector or diffuser is that they both get me proper lit so can’t go wrong 😂
Thanks as the ss zeal kit is 1 I was considering plus I hear you can upgrade to the zirc chamber later ..and I seeing people love the swap
Thanks everyone

Buzzkill361

Good Vibes Tribe
Thanks that might have been a lot of the problem

I generally try simple and if I would have got bombarded as I normally do I would have narrow it down but came up empty probably my spelling Thanks for the tips

Thanks as the ss zeal kit is 1 I was considering plus I hear you can upgrade to the zirc chamber later ..and I seeing people love the swap
Thanks everyone
No worries I’ve been there myself. My phone always auto corrects me when I don’t want it and doesn’t when I do haha.

Top Bottom