Bag Vape with Valve Mouthpiece?

mdl

I've done a bunch of searching here, and there's lots of what to buy threads but I haven't been able to find the answer to my question.

I want a balloon style vape with all glass contact parts and preferably a ceramic heater. Portability is not a priority. I don't want to spend $650 on the volcano, and I've read there's actually too much plastic and rubber there that comes into contact with the vapor anyway, but I really want one that has the valve style mouthpiece on the bag like the volcano.

Of what I've looked at I really like the Arizer Extreme-Q, but it looks to me like the bag just has a glass tube stem that fits into the elbow on top of the vape, so you have to put your thumb over it if you want to pass the bag or if you don't want to hit the whole bag and save some for later.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

mdl,

mdl

Man that looks sweet. Might spring for it but was hoping not to spend so close to the $650 volcano price. Anything close to what I'm looking for in the $200-$300 range?

mdl,

caseball2051

im not real sure about bag vapes to be honest with you. I remember the GonG being a big PRO for the oracale though. I think that the herbailaire is a highly regarded bag vape and it has direct draw and whip availibility.

Im not sure if it fits all of your criterion though. It is more affordable however.

caseball2051,
illadelph makes an all glass vaporizer connecter for the volcano bags. Google it please. "illadelph vape" it'll be the first return.

biojuggernaut,

lwien

mdl said:
I really want one that has the valve style mouthpiece on the bag like the volcano.

I don't believe that any bag vape currently on the market has a valve system for the bags. The Ion did, but as of now, they are no longer available.

lwien,

max

Out to lunch
Your wants/needs aren't going to be met with anything on the market currently, but I'd say, as much searching as you've done, that you may want to read more. You might find that some of your requirements don't really need to be met in order to get a top rate vape.

I want a balloon style vape with all glass contact parts and preferably a ceramic heater.
Don't think you'll find that combo. The valve isn't really necessary either. After your first hit pressure in the bag equalizes and escaping vapor isn't much of an issue. If you're wanting the valve so you can put the bag down and walk away for a few, there are homemade option you can use. In your chosen price range your best options are the herbalAire and the Extreme. As for the ceramic heater, any good brand name is going to have a good, reliable heater. The herbie has an isolated vapor path as well.

I don't want to spend $650 on the volcano......so you have to put your thumb over it if you want to pass the bag
You don't have to buy the Digit. The Classic does a great job and is $539. I've seen the Oracle listed for $470. I'd highly recommend that one. As for the thumb deal, escaping vapor, after hit #1, is really not a big problem.

max,

Raf007

Retailer
yup in your money range, it's herbalaire or EQ.
With the possibility to adapt the cano solid valve to a Q...there is a post somewhere on FC about that.

If I had to choose I would go The Oracle, especially that they are going to have a valv mouthpiece soon.
But that's only me, and be aware that the cano exists for more than 10 years, when most of the others aren't so there is always a bit of risk when purchasing a new brand. The Zephir Ion being a good/bad and sad recent example.

Raf007,
Top Bottom