AVB testing

sickmanfraud

Has anyone tested their AVB to see the percentage of extraction of different vapes at different temperatures?

It would be helpful for us medical users to know how many mgs of cannabinoids we consumed and how much we are leaving in the AVB.

It would also be useful to know which vapes provide the best extractions.

I have no access to a lab but I would chip in (unless it's against the rules) if anyone else wants to know and test.

Rodney

I can say for sure that the the Thermal Accumulator extracts more than the Tinymight2 and both I would say are near to 100% extraction but would be cool to know exactly how much?

Also the Mighty+ can make my AVB black if I keep puffing on it and it only goes to 210 while the TM2 and TA both go to 230 and above and the AVB is just as dark.

el sargantano

The temperature will not be the only factor to count on (being the most important one)
I feel convection ABV still has some goodies in it, while conduction ABV is always more roasted.
I keep them separated in conv/conduction and indica/sativa strains to make different tinctures and oils.
PS: there was a thread somewhere in here where a fella posted some info on a lab test

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
You could always just pick up a Canalytics kit and test yourself. Obviously there is a margin of error, but ideally you would use the same process and methodology for all cannabis and duff samples.

Top Bottom