Atman Pretty Plus

aoaiwof

Super thin 510 conduction/convection vape

Mods: I wanted to start this thread in 'Portable Vapes' but apparently I can't post there! :(

aoaiwof,
Reactions: Summer

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I think there was a thread about this one ,but i cannot find it.
It is a very promising vaporizer but i advise to stay away from it because it isn a healty one.
First of all the pros
1.It is very tiny.EGO sized
2.Heats up very fast
3.The paint thing is really cool.
4.Scoop is best one i've had
5.has a replacement heating chamber
----------------
Cons
1.Battery life lasts two sessions,which is not that bad considering the size,but still..
2.Has only one preset temp
3.The temp is set too high,it makes your herb black.
4.Mouthpiece is plastic but is 510 size so you can replace it with glass or metal one.
5.No way of cleaning under the chamber,they start to stink after some use,like many other vapes with that type of heater.Replacements are sold for cheap though.
---------------------------------
Unforgiven
1.Mouthpieces starts to degrade and create dust .Do not use it for long.
2.Inner herb chamber is also painted which is completed nonsense.Because that way you have paint in the airpath.There is simply no sense for it to be there because you cannot see trough the heater cover which already has this paint.
3.Inner cartridge paint starts to chip easily and smells funky ,probably because it gets heated to much higher temps the other shell.
4. There is solder,silicon cap under the herb chamber ,two wires with insulation soldered to the 510.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tips.
On/off is pretty easy just hold the button. So i suggest to use it as on demand ,dont let it go to green after the second session or you will get a burn.
One it is hot . I suggest turning on at beggining of your hit and switching it off by holding the button before the end of each hit.
Remove the paint from the inner cartridge.I scraped mine with a coin while hot.
The heater cover fits female 14.4 mm without adapter.
-----------
I can add photos of disassembly/tear down at some point if you are interested.
Edit:
I see on the video that this guys unit has a glass mp,maybe they did an update,but still the inner cartridge is painted .. :tinfoil:

Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,

Vaporware

Since it’s a 510 you could probably adjust the temp by using another battery, but painting the inside of the herb chamber is insane. These are the kinds of choices that get strict regulations put on an industry. I don’t want to see it happen to vaporizers, but it seems like these people need it. :doh: :argh: :disgust:

Vaporware,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@VaporWare Actually you cannot use this cart on another vape because it doesn not fuctiontion without the heater cover,which holds also the mouthpiece.

Abysmal Vapor,
Top Bottom