Arizer Solo with Ed's TnT Granadillo Stem plus Pick Two PVHE GonGs/Stems

Status
Not open for further replies.

toros23

This is the M1A4 model just purchased from PuffItUp on 3/20. Tested and works great but I have another portable I like better and am being realistic that this is not going to get any use. Only used 3 or 4 times, charged once after 2nd or 3rd use. I broke the stock straight stem that came with the kit trying to cut grooves for more airflow. Everything is like new with all packaging/inserts:

-Arizer Solo (M1A4 model)
-Bent Glass Tube (stock)
-Ed's TnT Granadillo Wooden/SS Arizer Solo Stem
-Glass Aroma cup
-Power Supply
-Instructions

I also picked up some extra glass stems and GonGs from PV, so pick two of the following to go with the items listed above:
-PVHE GonG 14mm
-PVHE GonG 14mm Turbo
-PVHE Stem Straight Turbo
-PVHE Stem Straight Shorty Turbo

soloyi.jpg

solo2n.jpg

My loss is your gain, asking price is $200 and includes insured USPS Priority shipping to anywhere in continental US. Will ship within 24 hours of payment and will pack well. Will accept PayPal, money order or cashiers check for payment, buyer responsible for any PayPal fees.

-toros23

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Ahhhhhh someone's gearing up for the ascent I think! I had this same exact move in mind. Lol

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
if you end up with the 14mm PVHE GonG after selling the solo.... i would be interested in taking that off your hands. feel free to PM me

mmenzie,
Just wanted to comment on this being a sweet deal and Toros23, don't be paranoid about shipping to South America if banana_republic wants to buy this from you. I sent him a vape not too long ago and everything went very smooth with no problems from customs. :peace:

toros23

Thanks a lot for considering! Just replied to your PM with my zip code for you to check shipping costs!

Cheers!

Hey BR - Still waiting to hear back from you. Like I said, will help cover shipping to your location. Probably going to break this up soon, so let me know.

toros23,

toros23

Okay, breaking this up.. Al Bundy and MMenzie, pm's coming your way. Will relist whatever is left indvidually tonight.

toros23,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom