Arizer EQ accessories, EVO bong, Zeus grinder

Creeper

deep in the matrix...
Hello!

I have some items up for sale/trade that I have never or hardly use anymore. I'll post my trades at the end, now on to the goods!

Up first I have a (almost) complete balloon kit from the Arizer EQ, never been used as I don't find balloons appealing. As the picture shows the factory wrap is still on the elbow/whip adapter and the extra 2 glass end pieces. So the pieces are:

- 1 elbow/short whip (as from factory, not used)
- 2 bags with glass ends (as from factory, not used)
- 2 extra glass end pieces (as from factory, not used)

Only things needed are the bowls (which I have futher down). Looking for $20 CDN for those pieces.

Next I'll list up all the other Arizer EQ accessories:

- 2 Cyclone bowls with screens (one was used less then a handful of times, the other is brand new and no I cannot tell them apart that's how clean they are!) - $7 CDN each or both for $12 CDN and I'll throw in the extra screen!

- 1 glass mouthpiece (used again a couple of times) - $2 CDN.

I also have a few brand new never used hoses for sale:

- 1 Silver Surfer Vaporizer silicone whip hose - 2 1/2 feet long'ish (too soft for my application, never used, slight smell of air freshener from storage) - $4 CDN.

- 1 3 foot soft, clear hose (was in the Arizer EQ bag, never used, slight smell of air freshener from storage) - $2 CDN.

Up next I have a used Zeus 4-piece grinder, you can read about it here:
http://zeusarsenal.com/zeus-bolt-grinder

Retails for $50 CDN, my unit has the finish roughed up since I tried to clean it in Orange Chronic which stripped the paint off a bit. All bits and original packaging included, looking for $20 CDN.

Last I have a sweet glass waterpipe for sale, an EVO Highstack with 3 bowls and a bunch of Hempwick!

I got this badboy before I discovered vaping, used maybe a dozen times but very fresh and clean! Last few usages were through my Arizer EQ vape, I have an adapter that allows you to put (probably) any hose to hook up to your vaporizer! It's 11" tall and has a showerhead perk with a curved neck with teal accents, no damage on it whatsoever. The stock bowl is included with the adapter and an extra Nice Glass screened glass bowl too. Throwing in a couple of Hempwick bundles if you want to combust. The whole thing probably cost me over $150 CDN with shipping/taxes but I'll let it go for $100 CDN.

Okay, for trades I am looking for:

- Haze V3 dry cans and batteries
- DDave mod bowls for the Arizer EQ
- Stiffer quality whip tubing (won't kink while being vertical)

Also feel free to let me know anything else you have floating around, I may be interested by some cool stuff. :D

Items are located in Canada, looking to keep this in North America right now. Shipping is on you, pick up is an option if you are in the York Region, Ontario area. I will calculate shipping/packaging (CP,USPS) and you pay what I pay (I get small discounts). Items are sold/traded as is with no returns excepted, ask all questions before we finish up the deal. Tracking will be provided on all shipments. I have excellent feedback on other forums and eBay, I am here to stay not rip people off. I will package the glass pieces extra carefully and they will be insured.

Thanks for looking, have a great day!
:rockon:

YkK8p8eSNvR6h83NOiDncWNyguNn8Uh-md1zoD8GzzaXAFRniQWnI-lajKOh5SuZ7sREgZJd5rg_o1BtTnsgmd7HvJpbGmoxPdQEQZQuqfUn5Nxzv2gwgEy9xPs2v4idPiL9ifrRphgQXSyNhu9odCSj_qQiyvrAUGMAYc3wA14xIR92VuT_NA4x4Z80NtURRmJaNLZFou0nCMzMFBSdfK061tEzEwxSyqsFs3On2anDa0fYlg2wU0QIzu_NoTS0OZtW-pakKg4oac_fDprz7QEHCCmA1FjBTCmHij10FT-frTSSlStcAQrlSTwoZT1cMrQlKzM6wNMlisubrypF-lIpUlAs5SSGqTyJCn4IRS-6wyx_9PKffntUfYFGRRPIp1qWrQOT6v2cuc1yWlbi1DA-QapPtt7Uj7syYI7ncQgEzbXey3o6I8YRIA0C2x70DAh0guCxNhUu-BycEOYzpea29RZFnJVH2VpaV_F4ZtMSXeay-UctdtrDBebUOOgJeFJ6G7t2fXFz-k147SDEPz8_Wne1xQnfiUBXVnHDpREH9H4a3yBg2Vt0aNlQv7QY9cq-8ASd1FFDAZn-OqrZwPWwV5IX2hw=w1733-h1217-no

Link to my photo album:
https://goo.gl/photos/6FMbyqzFqXAiuobDA

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom