Arizer Air vs. MistVape Touch

puffykat

Hi. I am going to be purchasing my first vape very soon. Would you guys get the Arizer Air or the MistVape Touch?

puffykat,

shawn1

Dunno if you bought already. I have owned 5 vapes in my life, Air is my favourite so far. Only concern is the glass stems break easy, but are cheap to replace (i have been through 5 stems in 2 years or so, but im pretty clumsy). The replaceable batteries are awesome and the flavour is unreal.

I am planning to buy the new Healthy Rips Fury 2 next for on the go which may be worth considering, but I don't own one yet and cant comment on it.

shawn1,
Reactions: C No Ego

Little Bill

Oldest stoner on FC
@puffykat these two vaporizers are each portable with one replaceable 18650 battery and use stems for flower bowls. They are vastly different in features and design. You might enjoy both; but would use them differently.

The MVT is an on demand unregulated convection vaporizer that takes some effort and practice to use effectively.

The Arizer Air is a regulated hybrid session vaporizer and works well for a first time owner..

Are you currently a smoker? If so the MVT might help get you off combustion.

Little Bill,
Reactions: C No Ego

vaporRN

I personally like all of Arizer's products, made in Canada, good builds. I have/had the Extreme Q, Solo, and Air and they all do the job nicely, depending on what you need.

vaporRN,

little maggie

I haven't found the MVT difficult to use at all. Mine came with a whip- which is now extra. I liked using the whip so much that I use one with everything. One advantage to the MVT is that it's creator is online here and helps immediately with any problem.

I had Arizer Air and Solo and gave them both away. The old air was pretty restricted and it made it difficult for me to inhale. I understand that the newer one is less restrictive.

I have a lot of butane vapes but I find that I rarely use them. I don't have a stickybrick but I have its predecessor. The only one I would recommend is a vapcap M. It's inexpensive and a good starting piece to see if you actually want butane.

little maggie,

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Hi. I am going to be purchasing my first vape very soon. Would you guys get the Arizer Air or the MistVape Touch?

Wouldn't reccomend Mistvape for first timer such as yourself and imo the Air 2 is overpriced vis a vis its competition. I would HIGHLY reccomend the Fury2 as it brings top shelf experience at only $150 or perhaps even less cost right now with their sale!

Check it out....you'll like the way it makes you feel!

:wave::wave::wave:

Fat Freddy,

little maggie

Just curious whether those saying the MVT is not good for beginners have tried one? I ask because I'm incredibly unhandy- never could get the vapman to work and had no problems with the MVT.
Also while Arizers are expensive the solo 1 is still around and is pretty inexpensive.

little maggie,

Little Bill

Oldest stoner on FC
Just curious whether those saying the MVT is not good for beginners have tried one? I ask because I'm incredibly unhandy- never could get the vapman to work and had no problems with the MVT.
Also while Arizers are expensive the solo 1 is still around and is pretty inexpensive.

Yes @little maggie I did own an MVT. I agree with your comment about the creator of the MVT being very helpful. My other experience consists of Crafty, Solo 2, and CFX. What I said in an earlier post is:

"The MVT is an on demand unregulated convection vaporizer that takes some effort and practice to use effectively.

The Arizer Air is a regulated hybrid session vaporizer and works well for a first time owner.

Are you currently a smoker? If so the MVT might help get you off combustion."

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !

Yep, I have the MVT...in fact I have the both the MVT OG and its successor...enjoy them a great deal!

But there remains no doubt in my mind about the ease of use of the Arizer compared to the MVT, at least for most first-time vapists. :myday::myday::myday:

Fat Freddy,

Little Bill

Oldest stoner on FC
I haven't used this enough because I got caught up with the tubo. But I really like using it with the Ddave's 14mm whip to water tool adapter and the tubo whip. (I'll be getting a whip from Alan any day for the MVT.) It's mild enough that I don't need to use water. I wish there was a version of the concentration chamber that would work with this. Beginning to sound like a broken record.
Anyway I've haven't really posted since I got it and I just wanted to report, now that I'm familiar with it, that the MVT is definitely a keeper.

Maggie, this quote is from the MVT thread. I wanted to point out your words "now that I am familiar with it."
I am not trying to give you a hard time; but human nature is to forget little issues that are resolved.

Top Bottom