Arizer Air SE

hillbill

Skins are great at holding heat within the vaporizer, heat kills and some retailers are advising against using them. The Arizer vents get covered with the skin which prevents heat from escaping.

Maryjanie

Skins are great at holding heat within the vaporizer, heat kills and some retailers are advising against using them. The Arizer vents get covered with the skin which prevents heat from escaping.
Instead of a skin a couple of rubber bands around the top and bottom would suffice. It'll look tacky, lol, but it could help. Dropping is not an issue for me. I haven't used a skin since my og air. My nephew has it and it still works after all these years

newSSE

I'm 2 ms late to this but I do have the skin from my og Air and I used it. It is a decent layer of protection of you knock it over or whatever. It'll keep it from getting scratched. You prolly already have one by now.
Thanks for the reply! I still don't have one yet but thinking about it. It's just hard to justify shipping for one item and I can't decide on the color lol. I have a blue Air SE and blue curved dimpled stem for 420EDC, so I can't decide if I keep with the blue or go with the neon green which is cool haha

Instead of a skin a couple of rubber bands around the top and bottom would suffice. It'll look tacky, lol, but it could help. Dropping is not an issue for me. I haven't used a skin since my og air. My nephew has it and it still works after all these years
Thanks! That's a good idea, I think that's what Lee from Tabletop bong does those nicotine vape elastics? I'll have to look for some. I haven't really dropped mine either yet.

My wife’s OG Air has a 1” Gorilla Tape wrapped one time, the Air SE is much easier to hold on to.
Good idea!! The skin holding heat in as you descrived sounds ideal for outdoor winter use!

Astedra

Did they update the SE since coming out, or is my replacement replacement faulty too. When I charge it it flashes green but it heats up to temperature, my OG SE never used to do that.

Astedra,
Top Bottom