Arizer Air MAX

Petetbay

when you can find them in stock
They have some shorty turbo bowls and female joint turbo wpa’s, but the site is nonfunctional due to site software problems, you can save items to cart, they disappear when the cart is opened. They know about the problem and have yet to fix it. They told me try their new store Planethaze, but there is nothing in stock and the female joint wpa’s are not offered. Too bad because I believe they have some turbo units in stock. I sent another email to try manually to order the items that were in stock, but they never replied again. It’s too bad.

Petetbay,
Reactions: Pukka

Pukka

They have some shorty turbo bowls and female joint turbo wpa’s, but the site is nonfunctional due to site software problems, you can save items to cart, they disappear when the cart is opened.
I don't know, I just purchased an 18mm turbo shorty. It all worked ok for me. Just lucky I guess. Or the VAS gods love me 🙃

Pukka,
  • Wow
Reactions: Petetbay

Petetbay

I don't know, I just purchased an 18mm turbo shorty. It all worked ok for me. Just lucky I guess. Or the VAS gods love me 🙃
That’s good, must be my browser or something, they told me other people were having problems with checkout after they did software update. So it’s possible, good. Thanks for the info.

Petetbay,

Petetbay

You’re correct the site does work, I was using Edge and switched to Safari and worked, had a problem with my MC not sure why, but it took my Visa so I picked up 2 18mm and 1 14mm female turbo wpa’s plus 3 other adapters I needed. Me’s happy. :tup:

Petetbay,
Top Bottom