Are you in the UK? Where do you get your glass.

Nina

So far I've purchased a couple of pieces from Amazon, happy with them but they take forever to arrive:ninja:
I know that anything and everything weird and wonderful can be acquired from DHgate but there's that long wait again.

Have bought items from online head shops and had fast delivery but the range of accessories adaptors, Mouthpieces, J hooks etc, well it just doesn't seem to be there in the online shops that deliver quickly:uhoh:
Please share your best sources UK people
give me your go-to for when you need it now ;)

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Most of my glass comes from DHGate. Some sellers use a real epacket service which means it's usually here in about a week.

Only time I've needed something next day, I was able to grab a drop down from Vapefiend

Last edited:

Nina

Thanks @Pyr0, I have found vapefiend to be very good, although I would like it if they had a bigger Range of glass accessories...

Nina,

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
yes, I've specifically asked them about stocking other drop downs and they told me it would be unlikely

Pyr0,
Reactions: Nina

Megaton

Dhgate. The wait will depend on the seller though, iv had smaller glass turn up in a week, bigger within three weeks.

Megaton,
Reactions: Nina

Nina

I took the plunge and made a couple of DHgate orders, I thought there might be a good UK based retailer that I'd missed, but seemingly not

Top Bottom