Are there any studies on the effects of weed/hemp dry herb vaping?

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Interesting topic!

I would expect dabbing to be healthier than vaping for a measured amount of thc. Much less contaminate and much quicker sublimation.

Also, I think dry herb vaping is much more recognised in the musical industry for some time, that leads to the studies. I doubt too many doctors (worldwide) know what dabbing is.

Curious Gorilla

Sounds like something smells purple.
THC,CBD, open the lock, they are the key,
Mix of terpenes and Cannabinoids, thats whats good for you and me. Not so sure about Pure THC .
I am curious about dabbing but I dont know i would trust concentrates unless i made them myself.
And having looked into it, you dont get a huge return, gram for gram with pressing it into rosin.
Medical patient i am using it very regularly for pain ive found it better frequently and more often, and i enjoy using glass water pipes, having never owned a bong till i started vaping 9 months back. Flower seems a more relaxed way of doing it.
The main reason im interested in trying concentrates is for an occasional treat.
I am saving kief for New Year, family will be asleep so I may be here....
Despite/because of heavy use its been a while since i felt utterly stoned. (bloody microdosing, infact dosing in general, want 3 ounces of 5 different varieties available at all times......and to never run out.)
There is stuff to learn. I know nothing about dabbing. But i do have a small glass recycler i use for flower sometimes.
If i can just work out what im supposed to hit with the banger. Wont it shatter?

Last edited:
Curious Gorilla,
Top Bottom