Are Aluminum Grinders Safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madcap Laughed

i guess this is pretty vapor related! i have one of those 4-in-1-style grinders. but its made of aluminum. is that safe? would a wood grinder perhaps be less toxic?

Madcap Laughed,

lwien

Madcap Laughed said:
i guess this is pretty vapor related! i have one of those 4-in-1-style grinders. but its made of aluminum. is that safe? would a wood grinder perhaps be less toxic?
You're vaping from a brass vape, so I wouldn't worry to much about using an aluminum grinder. :cool:

Just kiddin'. Couldn't resist.

An aluminum grinder is fine. There has been quite a few reports of metal shavings getting in the bud on some of the cheaper grinders out there, so if it were me, I'd get a good one.

btw, there is a grinder thread. Maybe this should have gone there rather than a whole new thread. Just a thought.

lwien,

Madcap Laughed

you are right, im thinking of selling the myrtlezap on ebay. but i know i probaly wont cos im so attatched to it, but it does make me worry.

Madcap Laughed,

digglover

Madcap Laughed said:
you are right, im thinking of selling the myrtlezap on ebay. but i know i probaly wont cos im so attatched to it, but it does make me worry.
I wouldn't even worry about the lead to be honest...

digglover,

lwien

Madcap Laughed said:
I was just jokin'. Just doin' a little brass brain washin'. It really is a pretty vape.

lwien,

max

Out to lunch
If you don't see any tiny shinys in you herb after grinding a few times, I wouldn't worry about it. You should clean it before the first use, and keep in mind that the magnet(s) may hang on to some metal from the manufacturing process.

We have a multi page grinder thread in the General section. I suggest you browse that for some good info.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom