Anyone have experience with the VHB 3D 3s induction heater?

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Hello fellow FC'ers,

I've owned an iSpire Wand for some time now and it's really served me well for my IH powered vapes. This includes several vapcaps as well as a Stunner.

However, I'm always on the lookout for any improvements in the portable IH space. I've read about the IHs from @Pipes, YLLvape and others but they so far haven't impressed me enough to supplant my Wand. There is one however that has had my attention for a while but I never really see it mentioned on the site. The VHB 3D 3s.

I like it because it seems quite compact and also comes with 3x replaceable 18650s as a power source so in theory, it is more powerful than the Wand. Does anyone own this (and perhaps an iSpire Wand as well) that could give an opinion on it? The site says there is a glass insert that is adjustable and also that it can fit the Anvil. I don't own an Anvil so I don't know the dimensions but I would require it to fit things like my Stunner and my future Tempest 😋.

Basically I'm looking for something smaller and with more clicks than the Wand. Thanks in advance!

TigoleBitties,
Reactions: btka

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Hello, I have the VHB 3d 3s and I use it for my Anvil. It takes 35 sec to 2 click. I don`t have the Wand to compare because this is my first IH.
Thanks for the info!

I don't have an Anvil and you don't have a Wand so that's a downer but I'm pretty certain it's more powerful than the Wand since it takes 3 18650s compared to 2 for the Wand. Also I've read that the Anvil takes on the order of 50s to heat with the Wand and doesn't give great results.

Do the batteries seem to last long? Can it fit well in a pocket? Is it durable, adjustable etc? I think I'd like to have this as a second option to the Wand but I'd really like to know if it'll fit a Stunner or the new Tempest. I was told the coil diameter is like 14mm... Gotta do some measuring to make sure the Stunner fits. Apparently it fits the Fusion.

Last edited:
TigoleBitties,

Tu3t

Thanks for the info!

I don't have an Anvil and you don't have a Wand so that's a downer but I'm pretty certain it's more powerful than the Wand since it takes 3 18650s compared to 2 for the Wand. Also I've read that the Anvil takes on the order of 50s to heat with the Wand and doesn't give great results.

Do the batteries seem to last long? Can it fit well in a pocket? Is it durable, adjustable etc? I think I'd like to have this as a second option to the Wand but I'd really like to know if it'll fit a Stunner or the new Tempest. I was told the coil diameter is like 14mm... Gotta do some measuring to make sure the Stunner fits. Apparently it fits the Fusion
So the batteries already last longer, about 30 times heat up. In my opinion, the thing will last, is in any case well built and it is adjustable. In a pocket it will be difficult to get it in, unless that is really big. The Fusion also only goes without this glass insert, it has too large a diameter. The Anvil is simply smaller in diameter. The wall even needs about 1 min to bring the Anvil to temperature, so that was not an option for me to buy the IH.

Last edited:

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
So the batteries already last longer, about 30 times heat up. In my opinion, the thing will last, is in any case well built and it is adjustable. In a pocket it will be difficult to get it in, unless that is really big. The Fusion also only goes without this glass insert, it has too large a diameter. The Anvil is simply smaller in diameter. The wall even needs about 1 min to bring the Anvil to temperature, so that was not an option for me to buy the IH.
Ok. Thanks for the info.

I just measured the Stunner and it's a 14mm diameter from what I can tell. VHB guys told me that was the limit of the coil diameter on the 3D 3S.

I definitely wouldn't be able to use the glass insert so I would lose the ability to adjust for height unless I made my own solution, which I've done before.

Damn. Looks like it might not fit or would be a really tight fit. I dunno. 😣 I really like the unit but I can't justify it if it doesn't fit one of my favorite vapes and potentially others like the Tempest.

Edit:
Based on what I've been reading, the Anvil diameter (tip) is 12mm vs. 14mm on my Stunner. I would need a coil diameter of minimum 15mm if my measurement is correct but the VHB guys said the coil was 14mm 😪.

Last edited:
TigoleBitties,
Reactions: Sour Dream

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Yea and that glass insert makes a really big difference in usability. I found out the hard way you don’t want your vape really touching or being too close to the coil. Without the insert you have to manually hold the vapes or it can draw too much voltage and cut power. At least that’s how the desktop one was with the fusion. It couldn’t handle the v3ti ih cap at all which is why I sold it

Top Bottom