anyone else do this with their shatter? use hands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman5280

Not sure if anyone or everyone typically uses their hands to handle their shatter. I find it very hard to handle without using my hands.

I usually use my hands to break off small pieces and roll them into BB's so I can load my pens easier when on the go.

anyone else use their hands? how else can you handle this stuff?

ih8uva.jpg

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
I usually roll a few BBs but never more than I will use for a day. The less surface area exposed oxygen and light the better. Oxygen and light degrade the actives. Every little bit helps.

Caligula

Maximus
It really depends on the concentrate. If the shatter is a true shatter-glass consistency, or is at least "pull and snap" I will use my fingers all day long (although I break off one chunk at a time as needed).

For stickier/less viscous stuff however, I use my Teflon coated bookending tools.

b39s.jpg

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I do use my fingers in the same method, but more recently I try to avoid that. I avoid using my fingers because I tired of the minute residue it would leave behind on my fingers- which I would then wipe on pants/shirt and stain... I try to just use tools now.

My problem is that I find when I put all the bb's in one container, they melt right back together. :(

FlyingLow,
Reactions: DieHard
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom