Anyone else buy/play Fallout: Vegas?

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
I skipped out of work at 10 am today to go and buy 2 copies of the game (one for me and one for GF), and then played it for about 3 hours after work today at GF's house, and forgot the freaking game when I went home.

It's a post apocalyptic 3d role playing game.

Tom

tdavie,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
I'm picking it up Friday after work, my weekend will consist of Jack Herer, Fallout Vegas, and my SSV :brow: So what are your first impressions?

AgentofChaos,

Plotinus

man i cannot wait. i played every inch of fallout 3. crashes be damned that game was amazing. should be picking up vegas soonish, would love to hear y'all's thoughts.

Plotinus,

Skunkypete

Escape Artist
Pre ordered it off Steam , played till 2 am yesterday. It's gonna be a long day at work. It was all worth it though. Great game, they did a good job.

Skunkypete,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Trying not to give anything away, and I only played a couple of hours, but the ability to modify a weapon, almost any weapon....is nice. Scopes, silencers, enhanced magazines. Different types of ammo (hollow point, explosive tipped, etc) and so on. I don't have a companion yet, but you have enhanced control over their actions (no more Jericho betraying an ambush you had planned).

Tom

tdavie,

steiner666

Serial vapist
well i was planning on passing this game up. i had mixed feelings about 3, but the additions in this one made me want to try it. so i just got it installed and set up and finished making my character, now i'm having a vape so i can really start playing it :D

steiner666,

Plotinus

so I had no idea what you guys meant when you said 'hardcore mode', but now I understand and you inspired me. hardcore all the way.

Plotinus,

flanman

just don't run through and do the main quest, it's just like fo3 where you can't continue after beating it..

flanman,

jimbo

winterize
Pumped about this game, gotta wait until Tuesday to pick it up, loved Fallout 3, hopefully this one is as good!

jimbo,

mudstar

Humanist & Discgolfer
Picked this up for the xbox360 after sinking something like 100 hours into Fallout3. I've only played the first few hours...so far it seems like familiar territory (this is a plus since I enjoyed FO3) with a few enhancements over the previous game.

Hope others are enjoying...day off tomorrow! Football and Fallout...and vapor of course.

Cheers.

mudstar,

jimbo

winterize
Picked it up this morning, put about four hours into it, have a feeling this gonna be a time suck though :lol: Definitely a good game!

jimbo,

OC513

Dabaholic
something I just read on another site......

If you're of the opinion that video games are better with nudity (and who isn't?), then prepare to start enjoying Fallout New Vegas a whole lot more. A nude patch has been released for the game...and it looks pretty good.

Now, we can't guarantee that this will actually make Fallout New Vegas an interesting or compelling game or anything. But it will give you yet another chance to look at naked CGI boobs. And that's worth the price of admission, right?

Download the patch at New Vegas Nexus (newvegasnexus.com, via lazygamer.net)

OC513,
Top Bottom