Any risk from using a beer can as a bong?

bounce5

I have a vape, but currently don't own a glass piece. I should be getting one soon...but for now I'm using a beer can and an aluminum one-hitter as a bong. I know that's pretty crappy...Anyway, is there risk from using an aluminum beer can with a vape?

bounce5,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Shit-Canned-How-To_grande.jpg

If it works and it doesn't bother you and you aren't plugged in using an electrical outlet you should be ok.:lol: Those DHgate glass pieces are cheap. You deserve better my friend. At least get some top shelf. Just don't combust.

Last edited:

GuyLeDuche

^ "Eat a bag of Dick's!"
I saw a very similar device for a beer bottle. A screw-on cap with a stem and mouthpiece, using the beer to filter like normal. Then pop off the bowl and flip the bottle, chugging the beer through the mouthpiece with the stem working as a snorkel for the bottle. It was on Getting Doug with High, but I forget which episode or I would link, kinda funny stuff lol

More on-topic, I've never used a can, but jars are fair game lol.

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
In high school, we used Gatorade bottles for bongs.

Steamrollers out of paper towel cardboard.

We also made a rad steamroller out of a Clarinet :lol:.

But the most epic makeshift smoking device was always the classic Gravity bong...

3 liter Soda Bottle and a sink full of ice water. :freak:

I see no harm in short term usage of the Beer Can though.

I lived through all the above, in which either a stainless socket or Aluminum foil acted as the bowl.

Damn, I wish I had taken pictures of all the homemade stuff we made back then..
Especially the Clarinet...:rofl:

hafalump

My buddy in college made one out of lab glass, looked like the uss enterprise
We were all beam me up scottty
:brow:

ZC

I saw a very similar device for a beer bottle. A screw-on cap with a stem and mouthpiece, using the beer to filter like normal. Then pop off the bowl and flip the bottle, chugging the beer through the mouthpiece with the stem working as a snorkel for the bottle. It was on Getting Doug with High, but I forget which episode or I would link, kinda funny stuff lol

More on-topic, I've never used a can, but jars are fair game lol.

I think you're talking about the "knockout"

n-hE2Ik-.jpeg

Top Bottom