Any new vapes coming out in 2021?

tokenknifeguy

Just seeing if any new vapes are suppose to come out this year or later? Any rumors out there?

tokenknifeguy,

Vaporware

There have been some good new releases (and things a lot of people just found after years of being available) like Bowle and VapBong, but for upcoming and unreleased the InV1 (or whatever its final name will be) is worth watching.

There are others too, but that one’s overall the most interesting to me. On the portable front I’m guessing there will also be a Firewood 8, and if it’s as good as the Firewood 7 it’ll be worth a look too. :)

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Not sure if I dreamt this or if it was just wishful thinking, but some how thought there would be an all aluminum unit announced with the coming release of the new wooden Firewood 8. Don't want to start any unfounded rumours, but has anyone else heard this?

endof3d,

ray_

this looks interesting. i am guessing they added more battery power to it. bigger bowl perhaps? we shall find out.
Before buying the Mighty I was concerned the bowl would be too big for me. I have a moderately low tolerance and want to keep it that way. I listened to some advice here and started using the dosing cap a week ago. I like it. I think the capacity is about 0.15 g which is a good amount for me. It helps keep the bowl cleaner which I like.

It seems to me S&B want to keep the Mighty design primarily for the medical market. What I think would be nice is if they had a 'recreational' model for enthusieasts where they would feel free to do things that wouldn't work in the medical market, like higher temps, a glass vapor path, and any other ideas that wouldn't work well in a medical setting but some enthsuiasts would love.

Last edited:

justcametomind

this looks interesting. i am guessing they added more battery power to it. bigger bowl perhaps? we shall find out.
I like speculation a lot.
I think addedd battery power is due to happen, they'll put 2 of the same batteries that come with their C+.
I don't think we'll see a bigger bowl. It would fuck up their capsule eco-system.
I really hope they come up with a shortened heating time that would get the M+ close to on demand vapes, 15-20 sec, would be enough, 5-10 would be better.
vape GIF

justcametomind,

tokenknifeguy

I wish there was an on demand vape with a big to massive bowl. Never had the mighty but I think their bowl might be a good size. I like the firefly's bowl size in that the bowl diameter is big like a quarter but shallow. More of a surface area for those green hits (I guess). Compared to bowls of the Tiny Might or Splinter/tetra where it isn't as big of a diameter but with a deeper bowl. I feel like a bigger diameter bowl that is shallow is the better way for no stirring.

So is the Mighty + a rumor? Would it still be a session vape?

tokenknifeguy,
Top Bottom