Any advice when buying my first weed vaporizer?

Krazy

Guys/girls. I just want to emphasize this point again because this is such an important yet still unrecognized aspect.

A lot of people are self professed medical users. There really is a massive difference between specific vaporizers in the extent and depth to which they deliver the medicinal potential of the actives into the body.
Very true.

Krazy,
Reactions: Alexis

Vaporware

I was going 2 get a SHOWER HEAD however users told me it not for AUTO IMMUNE disease?
So I use what’s good 4 my conditioning 2 NIRVANA!

People were worried about you dropping the head and burning yourself since it’s at *least* 500 degrees.

If you wouldn’t drop it, or if you could make sure you only dropped it on a silicone mat or something that could handle the heat, it would probably be great for you.

If you’re happy with what you have, that’s great too! :)

My personal preference is a lsv dry through a glass piece.
Mrs.arb prefers the volcano and solos as does my daughter.
The nanos are solid but secondary mainly due to constantly having to repack and the cracking doesn't help aesthetically.
Nobody here was impressed by the vapcaps not bad units but not really for us I guess.

VapCaps do take a bit of technique to get the best performance out of them, and they’re not the ideal option for everyone.

For me the torch routine can get a bit old too, but for at least some portion of smokers the VC seems to feel more familiar and comfortable, and if that helps them kick smoking that’s great in my book. :)

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Like most things it would seem to be totally subjective and dependent upon multiple fluid factors..........no matter how you do it is better than combustion, fuck that.
Great point. It's likely VAS will hit anyway. Just buy a decent vape, get vaping and you will figure out what you like along the way.

Top Bottom