Another “Next Vape” thread.

Cdwhit

My daily drivers are the XQ2 and the Mighty+. The Mighty is my favorite, but it’s big and heavy to take out, and you need a way to charge it if you are camping or something. I bought an IQC to use when I’m out, but poor battery life (I can at least take spare batteries) and unsatisfying vapor makes it a poor replacement for the Mighty.

I’m considering either a POTV Lobo, or an Xlux Roffu. I want hits at least in the ball park of the Mighty, and want something that will easily fit in my pocket. More than 2 cycles per battery would be great, but definately replaceable batteries. It would be great if it were cheaper (the reason I’m not going with crafty) so I don’t cry as much if I drop it in the river kayaking. The glass stem on the Lobo concerns my (I have a lot of hard junk in my pockets), and the magnetic lid on the Roffu is a concern (when not being used, it will me in a tight crowded pocket or the bottom of a backpack)

Any recommendation on which one and why? Is there another inexpensive hard hitter I should consider? BTW- I don’t want to deal with torches, and want something pocketable.

sickmanfraud

My daily drivers are the XQ2 and the Mighty+. The Mighty is my favorite, but it’s big and heavy to take out, and you need a way to charge it if you are camping or something. I bought an IQC to use when I’m out, but poor battery life (I can at least take spare batteries) and unsatisfying vapor makes it a poor replacement for the Mighty.

I’m considering either a POTV Lobo, or an Xlux Roffu. I want hits at least in the ball park of the Mighty, and want something that will easily fit in my pocket. More than 2 cycles per battery would be great, but definately replaceable batteries. It would be great if it were cheaper (the reason I’m not going with crafty) so I don’t cry as much if I drop it in the river kayaking. The glass stem on the Lobo concerns my (I have a lot of hard junk in my pockets), and the magnetic lid on the Roffu is a concern (when not being used, it will me in a tight crowded pocket or the bottom of a backpack)

Any recommendation on which one and why? Is there another inexpensive hard hitter I should consider? BTW- I don’t want to deal with torches, and want something pocketable.

I think the Lobo should suit your needs. You can find a small case to hold the stem separately if that is important to you.

Check out @Delta3DStudios for a case and other accessories for your LOBO

friedrich

Little-Known Member
the magnetic lid on the Roffu is a concern

Of the vapes you've mentioned, I have a Roffu, and you're right. I was a bit dismayed to see this when I got home yesterday, having carried it around in my pants pocket for a few hours; but at least nothing seems to have escaped the cooling unit:

Top Bottom