Ann Arbor Michigan Hash Bash

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
Hash Bash Ann Arbor Michigan,.... should be good times... Saturday April 3 on the U of M campus. This thing has been going on for years.... anyone attended a past hash bash? Any of you plan on attending this years? We are going to be giving out a Zephyr Ion during the speeches at the Diag. Come on out, lets party and whatnot.

Bruce@Zephyr,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I used to go in the early years. Haven't been in a long time. My son, however, attended a few years ago. I've heard it is rather lame compared to the "good old days," but still think it would be fun. It's supposed to be a stellar day, 74 degrees and sunny. Have a great time!! :D

momofthegoons,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Hash Bash!! I went 4 times over the years. I think the last year I went was in 2002 or so, this was the first year they "changed". It used to be a really awesome time. Vendors all over the street, selling glass everywhere. The last year i went, they forced all the vendors inside the local headshop; Stairway to Heaven.

So as i remember in my last year, it wasn't just glass vendors all over the street, they were forced inside the headshop where everyone had to wait in a long line just to get inside. Oh well.

Bruce, I do have Saturday "off" work. But, no matter what i am planning on going into work to get a few things taken care of before Monday. I will might well try and make it out there to Hash Bash for a few hours either way. Never used your product, although it does appear intriguing. but would still be nice to say hello. Any idea exactly where you will be opening up shop? Good luck with the publicity!

IAmKrazy2,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
From my understanding,... with the passage of the medical law in Michigan and with cheech and chong being in town that day that this should be a good time.

I remember the long line to get into stairway,.. I was standing in that line one year and I hear a couple kids behind me talking "psst,.. that guy is a narc" I was trying to look around and catch a glimpse of the narc when I realize that the little fuckers were talking about ME!! Not every pot-head, cannabis user, patient, stoner etc etc wears tye-dye all the time!!

I won't exactly be setting up shop, but I will be @ the bohemian national home (bo house)and the Michigan norml meeting on Thursday and Friday respectively. There will be an ION giveaway from the Diag during the actual Rally. There will also be an afterparty(s) TBA

Email me and I will get you a way to contact me.

It helps if you have your Michigan patient card or a card from another state. Michigan is the only state to accept med cards from other states.

Bruce@Zephyr,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
momofthegoons,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Thanks for the article Bruce, very cool.

Cheech and chong huh? I think i really should go now. You're right, it might be diffrent now with the Medical Legalization. If i know i am going i will shoot you an email. Thanks.

IAmKrazy2,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
Back from Hash Bash and what a good time it was,.. the weather held out perfectly till after the show and there were tons of folks. I will post some pictures later.

Bruce@Zephyr,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Sorry i never got to meet up Bruce, worked late Thursday and Friday, and didn't even make it out to the Bash on Saturday. It sure was a nice day though! Got some work done here outside instead.

Still would love to try a Zeph sometime, if ever back in the area drop me a line.

IAmKrazy2,

Clever User name

The eyes have one language everywhere
Oh what a time was had! my first experiences with medicinal quality marahuana and I am a changed woman....I smoked and vaped 38 different strains in under 40 hours, plus medibles-brownies, caramels, and hash oil and kief and mixed salad joints. I smoked a white widow joint with john Sinclair, an other fancy well known names (bud and people)....went to the bohemian national home, saw part of a Michigan norml meeting and auction, went to the Hash Bash@U of michigan and then the monroe street fair.....ok i feel like i am bragging....just a few pictures then.......
dsc02199so.jpg
dsc02191rb.jpg
dsc02186e.jpg
dsc02176bc.jpg
purple rain

Clever User name,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Well, you have all succeeded in making me wish I had gone. Looks like a great time! And that purple rain... :drool:

Clever, are you a card holder? I have been holding off until things settle down a bit legally. If John Sinclair successfully opens his compassion center in Detroit, I think it will really pave the way for things to loosen up here in Michigan.

momofthegoons,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
The compassion club (SouthWest Michigan Compassion Club) I belong to is having an open meeting this Monday.
If any of you out there are near Cass county or Niles,.. drop on by.

here is their web link.
http://swmicc.ning.com/

Bruce@Zephyr,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Unfortunately, that's a little too far for me. But thanks for the info. After going on the link, it got me thinking and I noticed there are some clubs closer to me. I'm only just dabbling with the legal route, so I'm not as informed as I need to be. I'm from that generation that thinks Big Brother is always looking, so I've been leery of getting on a list. But now that this has gotten off the ground a little more and I'm hearing about more local people on it, it's getting more and more appealing. It would be nice to not have to worry about getting busted. Especially at my age! I can just see the local papers.....especially the ones up north. They make you a freakin celebrity.

momofthegoons,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
momofthegoons said:
Unfortunately, that's a little too far for me. But thanks for the info. After going on the link, it got me thinking and I noticed there are some clubs closer to me. I'm only just dabbling with the legal route, so I'm not as informed as I need to be. I'm from that generation that thinks Big Brother is always looking, so I've been leery of getting on a list. But now that this has gotten off the ground a little more and I'm hearing about more local people on it, it's getting more and more appealing. It would be nice to not have to worry about getting busted. Especially at my age! I can just see the local papers.....especially the ones up north. They make you a freakin celebrity.
Big Brother IS always looking,.. the trick is to make the show real real boring for him

Bruce@Zephyr,

Clever User name

The eyes have one language everywhere
momofthegoons said:
Well, you have all succeeded in making me wish I had gone. Looks like a great time! And that purple rain... :drool:

Clever, are you a card holder? I have been holding off until things settle down a bit legally. If John Sinclair successfully opens his compassion center in Detroit, I think it will really pave the way for things to loosen up here in Michigan.
Hey, there, yeah that purple rain....I am not a card holder..I live in Texas- very new to the medicinal scene. It takes one to make a trail so others will know the way...

Clever User name,
Top Bottom