Allegeries ?

Regalizgirl

I got 5 new strains and understanding which ones I do better with. Sativas and hybrids seem to be it. So the last time I vaped was 2 days ago. I tried a strain called beyond blue dream.

I sneeze maybe once in a while when I vape but this strain must have serious pollen or something. After I did a session everything was fine as usually but later that night I woke up to a very irritated and itchy throat. It was bad I took a Benadryl but still felt irritated. I used Flonase after I woke up officially for the day. the irritation went away after that.

My allegeries to pollen and dust is mild. I usually just get tired which is part of some hay fever I get and some light itchiness in my throat. I sneeze a few times that's it. No red eyes , watery eyes etc.

Anyone else Alergic ?

Regalizgirl,

DreamHaze

Psychonaughty
Perhaps it's mold, spider mites, or the flower wasn't cured properly, still has nutes?

I know that OG strains in the vape make me sneeze like crazy. I've tried various strains like gdp, gsc, blue dream, blueberry and those don't really bother me at all. An OG or something piney/lemony/musky, makes me sneeze and gives me gnarly cotton mouth.

My solution? Saline spray(all natural solution), Olba's inhaler, and a bottle of water.

DreamHaze,

C No Ego

I got 5 new strains and understanding which ones I do better with. Sativas and hybrids seem to be it. So the last time I vaped was 2 days ago. I tried a strain called beyond blue dream.

I sneeze maybe once in a while when I vape but this strain must have serious pollen or something. After I did a session everything was fine as usually but later that night I woke up to a very irritated and itchy throat. It was bad I took a Benadryl but still felt irritated. I used Flonase after I woke up officially for the day. the irritation went away after that.

My allegeries to pollen and dust is mild. I usually just get tired which is part of some hay fever I get and some light itchiness in my throat. I sneeze a few times that's it. No red eyes , watery eyes etc.

Anyone else Alergic ?

a way to tell if you are allergic to cannabis in general or even that particular strain. rub a bud tip onto your skin or an exposed section of your skin and see if it turns red and inflamed. if it inflames you are allergic and no reaction means not.

C No Ego,

Regalizgirl

a way to tell if you are allergic to cannabis in general or even that particular strain. rub a bud tip onto your skin or an exposed section of your skin and see if it turns red and inflamed. if it inflames you are allergic and no reaction means not.

Huh ? I have allergies to pollen and dust. I take it you don't have any allegeries lol

Regalizgirl,

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I have bad hayfever, I take local honey from a local beekeeper to keep my symptoms in check....

Fuck pharmaceutical drugs for anything....

Sometimes when I break a bud open it will bring on my symptoms....

I assume it's just a basic particulate irritation issue....

C No Ego

Huh ? I have allergies to pollen and dust. I take it you don't have any allegeries lol

I posted a way to find out if you are allergic to cannabis only. some people are and don't know it. the test would probably not pick up reactions to other things just the cannabis.

StiltedLimboDancer

I'm having a mild cannabis allergy as well. But only on skin contact (especially on the forearm). Fortunately, the allergens seem to vanish when I vape or burn the material.

Have to be careful not to touch my eyes after fiddling around with the ground herb, though.

Seems to be a cross-reaction from birch, limetree and grasses.

StiltedLimboDancer,

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist
while it could be many of the things mentioned above, I'd be curious what the terpene breakdown of each strain was, the Blue Dream in particular. What DreamHaze mentioned sounds like Pinene. If it is the volatile aromatics like Pinene, your best bet is to to buy a gram, pinch the bud to break the trichomes and release the terpenes and take a whiff of that and see if it makes you sneeze (or you can try and rely on your nose with their sample jar). There should be a thread on here about terpenes I think.

looney2nz,
Top Bottom