Alice in Vapeland Double Delectable Sampler - $30 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirDru

As some of you may know Alice in vapeland is a relatively small operation. their online store opens every Wednesday at 12am and usually they reach capacity that day and are forced to close the site so they are not overwhelmed with orders. this means that it is relatively difficult to order from them. check out their site. https://aliceinvapeland.com/

additionally, once you've places your order with them then it takes 2-3 weeks to be produced and then shipped.

bypass all the bullshit and order your sampler from me. I will ship via USPS Priority mail. you will have your ejuice in 2-3 business days. i just sold my cera ecig gear so i have no need for this stuff.

$30 shipped

this sample includes 10 3ml bottles of the following flavors: (all flavors are 11mg of nicotine and are 90%+ VG)
-frost blossom
-zombie Apocalypse
-twas brillig
-sweet tease
-orange makes me creamsicle
-cupcake city
-crunkberry
-black and white cookie
-lemon loves cake
-a quiet morning

9221DC4A-D7FB-425D-9DEB-46FCA955CAB0-8702-000005B0E2E4EA3A_zps8fe602b0.jpg

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Is 3 ml a typo? The bottles look bigger to me...

SSVUN~YAH,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I just don't know about 90% VG. The stuff I'm vaping now is 50/50 using poly tanks and 1.5 ohm cartomizers. I'm thinking I should be able to use three hole cartomizers for the thicker liquid.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
I just don't know about 90% VG. The stuff I'm vaping now is 50/50 using poly tanks and 1.5 ohm cartomizers. I'm thinking I should be able to use three hole cartomizers for the thicker liquid.

I was wondering about that too... I use 50/50 as well, helps with the clouds. I almost pulled the trigger, just b/c some of the names sounded awesome! Let me know how they are, and if ya get a chance check out tastyvapor.us I use the doublers, cheapest I could find and the mix your own is awesome, my favorites are grape, pineapple, and peach is amazing. I've also had orange creamsicle, apple cider granny smith, and gummy bear was disappointed in blueberry and blueberry pie however, don't get me wrong not bad just had high expectations for the blueberry...

SSVUN~YAH,
Reactions: ogcook
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom