Alibaba

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I got out of an Alibaba seller claiming to have the Pax and Cera.

He or she knew the original Cera is made in the USA, and openly said it is a copy, not the original. He/She said the Pax was not made in the original factory, but what they said was one of their own. Neither are available now, with the Pax taking 2 weeks and the Not-A-Cera taking about a month to come into stock. Quotes were made at roughly $30 for the former and $50 for the later at wholesale.

We're all probably better off avoiding all this knockoff business. I'm not a scholar of the Pax thread, but I recall defective units and warranty replacements being discussed, so buying a unit for roughly $100 with no warranty seems like it's a bad bet when we have the proven MFLB, Solo, NO2, Flashvape and others floating around that price point.

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
Why is it that. You almost never see the damn prices on the products from ALIBABA unless you contact the seller first? Why can't they just be like ebay or amazon and show the prices up front.

there is this little website called aliexpress....

edit: @charliedontsurf

thanks for letting us know!

mrweed,

salivape

Well Ive bought an alibaba pax. It should be here by the end of next week. I'll write a report.

Hey charlie. I get what your saying but in Europe we'd have to pay $250 + shipping and tax and still not get a warranty..

Speaking of Alibaba, I just got a set of these:

3GHT3Vx.jpg

Looking forward to those generic PAX reviews. salivape, how much did you pay?

kingofnull,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

arrr

Speaking of Alibaba, I just got a set of these:

Looking forward to those generic PAX reviews. salivape, how much did you pay?

Kingofnull can you let me know how those perform? are they the same as the 710m/dabbler/ruvaped/etc.. I am looking to pick up a few more of these but ruvaped is out of stock and i bet they are cheaper at alibaba.

arrr,
Kingofnull can you let me know how those perform? are they the same as the 710m/dabbler/ruvaped/etc.. I am looking to pick up a few more of these but ruvaped is out of stock and i bet they are cheaper at alibaba.
I've never used any of those models, but they all seem functionally similar. I'm on week two now with my original cart. I ripped the coil out of the second one by mistake, similar to how Tweek wrecked his Dabbler. But the first cart has been ISO/boiled and came out just fine. The draw is starting to get restricted again, so I might ISO this one again tonight.

In all though, I've been quite impressed. The build quality is good - these things are heavy. And it just works so long as you keep it well 'lubricated'.

kingofnull,
Reactions: arrr

arrr

I've never used any of those models, but they all seem functionally similar. I'm on week two now with my original cart. I ripped the coil out of the second one by mistake, similar to how Tweek wrecked his Dabbler. But the first cart has been ISO/boiled and came out just fine. The draw is starting to get restricted again, so I might ISO this one again tonight.

In all though, I've been quite impressed. The build quality is good - these things are heavy. And it just works so long as you keep it well 'lubricated'.

If you can iso soak and boil these they may be better than the ones i mentioned above.

arrr,
If you can iso soak and boil these they may be better than the ones i mentioned above.
Not sure how many times it can be done, but it's survived one of each so far.
The ceramic cup actually comes out clean.

kingofnull,

salivape

My pax has been delayed to 'check specification'. I assume that means quality control or something, or at least I hope it does! Supposedly being shipped out today

salivape,
Reactions: Kief

arrr

Not sure how many times it can be done, but it's survived one of each so far.
The ceramic cup actually comes out clean.

King can you provide the sellers name and/or a link? Also how many did you buy and what price did you pay? Thanks

Last edited:
arrr,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom