Ago G5 Attachment Question

DamianGX

Hey, I have completely no idea about what fits what and what works and what doesn't in vaping pens, I'm fairly new at it. I recently bought my first, an Ago G5, that's only for dry herbs. My problem is that I'd also like to use the liquid and I have no idea what attachment I'd need. From what I've read my vaporizer is 510 threaded and supposedly the T3 or T3S would fit but the store page for these say they're not 510 threaded. Can you help me out, guys?

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Hey, I have completely no idea about what fits what and what works and what doesn't in vaping pens, I'm fairly new at it. I recently bought my first, an Ago G5, that's only for dry herbs. My problem is that I'd also like to use the liquid and I have no idea what attachment I'd need. From what I've read my vaporizer is 510 threaded and supposedly the T3 or T3S would fit but the store page for these say they're not 510 threaded. Can you help me out, guys?
Welcome to FC @DamianGX First off the Ago G5 will not vaporize herbs efficiently and will be incredibly frustrating if you can get it too vaporize instead of combust. It will do concentrates decently so your in luck there! You should check out honeycomb screens and stainless steel aroma pads for better results. Also any 510 style liquid cartridge will attach so you could make your own or purchase premade, aka "ripoff city", carts for your pen. Do yourself a favor and stick with concentrates with this pen. I reccomend to research for a bit here on the portable and desktop threads and get you a good vaporizer or two that fit your needs and style. :peace:

SSVUN~YAH,
Top Bottom