Advice on making Cannabis E juice for my Kanger Tech.

seanwintersax

Hey there,

I'm very new to portable vaping. My experience lies mostly in volcanos maybe some 10 years ago. But I recently purchased a KangerTech Top Box Nano for nicotine and realized that I could very likely use it for vaping Cannabis Oil/Concentrates.

My main questions are:

What is the process for turning the concentrate into something my Vaporizer can properly vape? What do I use for the infusion? If I wanted to use half a gram of shatter what else do I need and how would I do it?

Is there chance of ruining my tank or coil (BTW I plan to buy a separate one for cannabis) with residue if the mixture is a little off?

Would the same settings I'm using for E-juice work with Cannabis Juice? I like to have a very cool vape with thick clouds. Does it react differently? / Would I end up using it up really fast and not be cost effective?

Ultimately if I had 1 tank for E-Juice and one for Cannabis Juice I'd probably never smoke again. I just kind of need a little advice on getting started.

I currently have a little G-Slim Vape Pen for Shatter that is ok. But it does not produce the same kind of Vapor as a nice Temp Control set up. The battery only lasts so long, not every pull is consistant and it takes several good pulls to get roughly the same effect as smoking a Doobie.

I'd like to be able to just switch out my tanks while I'm out and about. And have the vaping experience be roughly the same as my E-Juice.

FWIW I really like this Kangertech Vape. I'm glad I opted for it already.

Many thanks!

Last edited:
seanwintersax,

seanwintersax

I found this tutorial which seems to explain things well. Answers a few of my questions.

Can I go out on a limb and assume this is the process that will work for me too?

seanwintersax,

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Yep. Pretty much. When I have made it in the past, I just put it into a little glass vial with the mix then held it over a toaster while it was heating, just until the two parts mixed evenly. Don't really need to overcomplicate it imo, doesn't take much heat to get things mixed. Then you just syringe it up and put it into your tank, the same as you do with your nic juice.

Cheers man. Hope it works out.

seaofgreens,

seanwintersax

Yep. Pretty much. When I have made it in the past, I just put it into a little glass vial with the mix then held it over a toaster while it was heating, just until the two parts mixed evenly. Don't really need to overcomplicate it imo, doesn't take much heat to get things mixed. Then you just syringe it up and put it into your tank, the same as you do with your nic juice.

Cheers man. Hope it works out.

Much thanks. The process really does seem darn simple. I'm curious too see if the vapor production is as magnificient as it's doing now with the E-Juice. Of Course I'm going to have a different coil in there so I might need to adjust my settings to get the same (or similar) result.

I've only switched over to vaping Shatter (in my tiny G-Slim) instead of smoking doobies and now not smoking cigs thanks to the TopBox in the last month and I can really really tell the benefits. I only ever smoked maybe 4 cigs in a day and 4 skinny little doobies so not as bad as a lot of folks but my mind and eyes are much clearer, my horn playing is a little improved and I don't constantly smell all the time.

I'm a convert for sure :)

Top Bottom